Lazy K Bar Guest Ranch

• The Rubi House
  • Sage Creek Ranch and Retreat Center

3 Reviews for Lazy K Bar Guest Ranch

Michael · Married on 09/15/2001

We loved the view and surroundings, made for great backdrops for our pictures. Great for western weddings like ours. Guests brought up by wagons, use of large grills/BBQ's, etc... The only bad things... kinda small reception room (had to put alot of tables outside and it sprinkled, which made the reception hall crowded), smell of horses bothered some guests, and no good way of sneaking back in to the reception hall (after pictures) to be announced. We had to sneak around building, thru the desert, getting snagged on cactus... Overall, absolutely great place for small to medium weddings. It comes highly recommended from us! However, we got married in 2001, may have changed completely by now. Worth the time to check it out.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Erica · Married on 02/02/2008

3.0

The service was great! The location was AMAZING for the price. The ceremony went great along with the transition to the reception with the help of their staff. They were all very nice. I only had a few problems. The number of table linens needed was mis-communicated and I was one short the day of my wedding. We stayed and they were supposed to provide breakfast in bed the following morning which was late. At the reception, there was a couple that were being a little indecent and the staff quickly took care of the situation. They really were our right hand though the whole process and they helped a lot!

Sent on 08/11/2008

L · Married on 10/20/2007

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

The only confusion I had, was half way thru my planning at the Stardance Center, the management changed, so fortunatly they were willing to cooperate with me and grant me the promises made by the previous management.

Sent on 03/13/2008

• Tucson See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lazy K Bar Guest Ranch)