Lazer Eyez Beauty

Columbia, SC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lazer Eyez Beauty is a freelance makeup company specializing in weddings and other milestone events throughout Columbia, South Carolina, and beyond. The owner, Emily Barozzini is a passionate professional with several years of experience to her name. Her quality skincare-based services enable her to create bespoke looks that withstand her clients’ entire festivities. This artist loves to create one-of-a-kind styles that flawlessly match her clients’ natural beauty and personalities.

Before your big day arrives, Lazer Eyez Beauty offers makeup trials for your and your entire wedding entourage. Here, you can discuss beauty options and desires before Emily gets to work in creating your envisioned style. During these trials, this artist uses top-of-the-range products to ensure that your look has a quality and professional finish. On the day of your wedding, Emily comes to your location and re-applies all of your looks as you sit back, relax, and look forward to the big moment.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Maggie
    Maggie Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing work!

I have had my makeup done several times for various events. This was the best job BY FAR! She made me look flawless, captured and emphasize my natural beauty, but ( as I requested) kept me looking natural. Not fake as all!
  • Mary
    Mary N. Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing and professional

Emily is the best make up artist I have ever met in Columbia! She was able to accommodate me in such a short time. She is also very professional. She comes fully prepared with her own lights and make up chair! She also asks about your skin condition so that she knows what type of products to use. One thing I really loved about her is she explains every step does as she applies your make up.
    Jaclyn T. Married on 09/06/2020

Great makeup artist!

I talked to about 8 makeup artists before deciding on Emily! She was the quickest to respond to me, and spent the time to answer all my questions. The day of my wedding she made sure all my bridesmaids had their makeup done how they were comfortable with and everyone looked amazing! She is so sweet as well which is a major plus. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Emily Barozzini
Emily Barozzini
Make-up Artist, Esthetician

I am a licensed cosmetologist who specializes in skin care and makeup. I realized at the age of 14 that I was passionate about make-up when I started volunteering in a haunted house.

Since then, I have evolved into a skin health focused make up artist with over 6 years of experience. I work in a medispa located in Lexington, SC where I perform skincare and hair removal services daily.

I absolutely love the impact beautiful makeup and skin can have on someone's self confidence, especially on their special day!

5609 Sunset Blvd Columbia, SC, 29072
Location of (Lazer Eyez Beauty)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding