Nearby Vendors to Consider

Storytelling (1)
Short Form (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Digital Download (1)

We are SO happy that we chose this vendor!! Aaron was so nice to work with. He communicated well with us prior to the wedding, and we received our videos exactly in the amount of time that was promised. We were concerned that having a videographer would feel intrusive, but we didn't even realize that he was there on the day. He captured all of our favorite moments! The short and long videos we received were high quality and more than we imagined they would be. We cherish these videos so much and can't stop watching them!! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but are so glad we did :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lavon Films was amazing! They went above and beyond what I could have asked for. They somehow captured every special moment of the day, not missing a beat. They were willing to even get into water to capture a creative shot! Each person made you feel comfortable and relaxed during the day and even checked in to be sure that you were happy with how everything was going. Their "Teaser" shot film captured the highlights and was a perfect snapshot of the day! I watched it countless times (of course because it was my wedding), however, so many of my friends and family said they too watched it over and over again because they thought it was one of the most lovely wedding movies they've seen, reporting it captured me and my husband's personalities and love. The entire wedding video then was also captivating! I didn't quite know what to expect but I loved every second of it! It truly made the day into the story and makes me want to watch it over and over again! I would recommend Lavon Films to anyone considering them for their event. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lavon Films exceeded all of our expectations! They worked effortlessly to ensure that our day was captured in a way that met both the creative vision of the videographers and our preferences/requests for shooting. Videographers Aaron and Larry made us both feel so comfortable and really did an amazing job of capturing our day, and were extremely collaborative with figuring out how we wanted the day to go.

Aaron and Larry were extremely professional, approachable, and flexible; even showing up an hour earlier than the originally contracted time on short notice to accommodate my wife's request to utilize early access to the venue grounds for shooting to allow for increased time for us at cocktail hour! We couldn't be more happy with the finished product and would absolutely recommend Lavon Films for anyone looking for wedding or event cinematography!

Thanks Aaron and Larry! Also big thanks to Lisbet for all her help in facilitating our video coming together and for answering any questions we had extremely promptly!

You can tell each person associated with Lavon Films loves what they do, and it shows in how they interact with their clients, the attention to detail, and quality of their work!

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

4 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Never forget the love, fun, and excitement from your wedding day by capturing it on video! Derek and the staff at Lavon Films will work seamlessly during your wedding to create an amazing memoir of one of your most important days of your life! You will be WOWED by the work of this fantastic cinematographer!

This is our Go-To Videographer. He's great!

Need your event captured on Video? Well, look no further. Lavon films has a reputation that speaks for itself. They are professional and don't miss a beat. Why not capture your moments by one of the best Videographers in this area.

Derek is a very calm, relaxed and creative professional that stays on top of the best that's happening in the industry of cinematography.

Events