130 Route 202, Garnerville, NY 10923 Map · Phone number

About Lavinia's Bridal & Formals

Lavinia’s Bridals & Formals is a family owned & operated bridal shop that has served Rockland County for 27 years and beyond. We present to our brides an unparalleled selection of designer gowns by, Maggie Sottera, and my own personal collection. Our enthusiastic & knowledgeable staff are renowned for their sincere personalized service.

In addition to our bridal gowns, We offers a wide selection of special occasion gowns, mother-of-the-bride/groom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl/communion/bat mizvah dresses, veils & bridal accessories, and Invitations. To top all that off we now offer Tuxedos which helps you to completely match all the items for your wedding.

We understand the importance of planning your Special Day. That’s why we go to great lengths to ensure a stress free experience for any future bride. Finding your special gown is truly a magical experience at Lavinia’s Bridals & Formals.

Follow Lavinia's Bridal & Formals on

mommy 27sweddingpicture
sweet

53 Reviews for Lavinia's Bridal & Formals

Katelynn · Married on 06/28/2014

Lavinia has been amazing! She has made all accommodations to my self and my bridesmaids! She has been very flexible with my scheduling and has made my dream dress come true!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Erin · Married on 07/13/2013

My mother and I both bought our gowns from Lavinia's Bridal, and we both could not have been happier. Lavinia truly shows the years of experience she has but also has a personal touch and cares for each of her brides and clients. I trusted Lavinia with every cut and stitch and could only wish to wear that dress every day of my life. From recommendations on various alterations or additions, to executing each one, Lavinia has a eye for style that only shows her years of experience. I can not say enough great things about Lavinia, we even shared tears on the last day, while picking up my gown. It was such an incredible experience and I would recommend her to every bride looking for a personal touch, a person that will work with whatever you want and a beautiful smile along with it. Thank you Lavinia for making me feel absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Donna · Married on 03/22/2013

Lavinia went above and beyond for my daughter-in-law. She needed to change her dress a couple of months before the wedding and she helped us find a gorgeous dress! She becomes more than a vendor, she becomes a friend!

Sent on 10/12/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lavinia's Bridal & Formals FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Petals and Stems Florist
    Petals and Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Our brides have remarked over and over again at the top quality service provided by Lavinia's, as well as variety and pricing of ALL products offered.

• Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers
    Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers Wedding Florists

Fantastic Bridal Shop!! Warm and courteous service with a professional staff that is knowledgeable in all areas of style for your special day! We at Dykstra's Florist and Greenhouse recommend Lavinia's with a big thumbs up! They are the BEST!!

• 130 Route 202 Garnerville, 10923 See on map