Lanham. Md., Lanham, MD 20706 Map · Phone number

About LaVe Floral Design

LaVe Floral Design

is an independently owned floral design company, specializing in both fresh and silk flower décor for weddings and events. We’ve been a flourishing business for many years and are locally based in Lanham Maryland. Throughout our
experience we have
worked with numerous brides and have
graced a host of events in
the DC Metropolitan with our
unique
and stylish floral décor.

We pride our business on premier quality flowers and service. All of our arrangements are given an elaborate "WOW" factor. No matter your taste or budget our arrangements are done with a mix of STYLE, CLASS and ELEGANCE.

Schedule your FREE Consultation Today!
Conveniently Located in Lanham Maryland

Please contact us via email at LaVeFlowers@gmail.com or via

phone 301.613.5428 & 301.395.0616

Please visit our website: www.LaVeFloralDesign.com

Let Us Make Your Dream A Reality!

IMG3356

LaVe Floral Design 6
LaVe Floral Design 7

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Consultation

Ms. Vee was excellent she took the time to explain which floral designs who help create my vision but also stay on track for my budget . She was very informative and professional!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dorsey · Married on 08/18/2019

Daughter's Wedding

LaVe Floral were professional, prompt and personal all at the same time. They took my vision for my daughters wedding and made is magical. And kept my mind at ease. Everything thing was more than I could imagined. Very detailed and organized. If your seeking professional floral service for your events look no further. Your at the right place. I look forward to planning future events with them.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience

Vee was amazing to work with! I was extremely overwhelmed about the beginning of my wedding planning and Vee was my first vendor meeting. Vee’s years of experience calmed my nerves and allowed me to leave confident with my decision. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/15/2019

LaVe Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Cherry Blossom Bridal
    Cherry Blossom Bridal Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Veronica of LaVe Floral Design for several years. She was the florist for my wedding and left me as a very satisfied bride! As a bridal salon owner, I have continued to work with LaVe to provide fresh and silk floral designs for Cherry Blossom Bridal and consistently receive compliments on her work. Veronica is creative, responsive and very reasonably priced.

• OnQue Event & Design Group
    OnQue Event & Design Group Wedding Planners

LaVe Floral Design is a wonderful company to book! Vee and her staff were very prompt and set-up the floral arrangements in quick, yet professional manner. I would highly recommend this company for floral needs. I don't think there will be any disappointments.

• Paisley Photography
    Paisley Photography Wedding Photographers

LaVe Floral Design makes amazing floral creations at an affordable price. These ladies are easy to work with and will bring your vision to life. I've had the pleasure to work with them in the past on numerous occasions and look forward to future opportunities. - Heather, Paisley Photography

• Lanham. Md. Lanham, District of Columbia, 20706 See on map
    3013950616 (Other Phone Number)