Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Laurie Marshall Flowers

Elegance, Simplicity, Perfection

Laurie Marshall is a floral designer specializing in weddings and parties in the Rhode Island and Southern New England area, including Narragansett, Newport, Providence, and Connecticut. Laurie brings 25 years of experience to the table, including decorating lavish weddings in mansions, arrangements for black tie balls, as well as designing for shabby chic weddings in tents using wildflowers. We buy our flowers fresh, hand-picked in the Boston Flower Market daily, as well as from many local farmers. We pride ourselves on a professional staff who are capable of set-up, on site design, and break down. We limit ourselves to only a few events per weekend in order to give our clients focused individual attention. We welcome your call for a free consultation with us.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (6)
Corsages (5)
Clean Up (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Laurie’s work is beautiful! I didn’t have my heart set on any floral look- I just chatted with Laurie about colors, textures, and seasonal choices. We had initially envisioned some high and some low table arrangements, and she helped us decide to go with all low arrangements to keep within our budget and vary the look from table to table. It was stunning! The variety of texture within each arrangement drew the eye in and was remarkable. Thank you, Laurie!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/13/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Laurie did an amazing job for the wedding! Each detail came through impecably and the colors in the bridesmaids bouquet were phenomenal! I would recommend Laurie's flowers if you want a touch of class, a modern style, and simply flawless arrangements!

Profile Picture Meg, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laurie was wonderful. The floral arrangements at our wedding were just gorgeous; really breathtaking. We received many compliments. Moreover, Laurie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very warm and personable, and her experience and taste were evident from the start. She understood my vision and I appreciated her creative suggestions that helped to round it all out. Laurie is a talented artist and I would highly recommend her to any bride or event planner!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1461636387201 candlelit centerpiece
220x220 sq 1461636373861 flower light balls
220x220 sq 1461636394826 succulent chairs
220x220 sq 1461636390926 succulent centerpiece

Laurie is an amazing florist with unlimited creativity! She is easy and very pleasant to work with an it's always nice to see her smiling face at our events. Highly recommend!

Laurie Marshall creates botanical art. I am so impressed with her floral creations and always enjoy working weddings with her as I know the flowers will be outstanding, unique and beautiful. I photographed a wedding where Laurie had decorated the arbor with an abundance of tropical leaves and the result was unique and spectacular. I highly recommend her.

Laurie is a consummate professional, always prompt, friendly and, even on the hottest day of the years, her flowers are stunning and fresh. The colors which she combines are works of art.

Newport, Narragansett, Providence, RI 02882   See On Map