Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

The most sought after wedding planning firm

Laurie Hartwell Events is a full service wedding planning firm dedicated to serving brides and grooms.  We have packages to fit all budgets.  Our staff has an impeccable reputation for excellence and was awarded the BRIDES CHOICE AWARD in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 through WeddingWire.

When you are a client of Laurie Hartwell Events, you are treated with the utmost respect.  We listen to all your needs and make sure that your day is the one you have always dreamed of.  We look forward to working with you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

I worked with Shelly Taylor for our wedding in Young Harris, GA and was blown away. She is both professional and fun to work with. I went with the Month of Coordination package and walked away feeling like I got so much more. She was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of and was kind enough to offer her expertise/feedback long before we hit the actual month of. By the time the BIG DAY arrived we were on our 3rd Sales Manager with our venue. This was one of those surprises you never think to plan for. Luckily, we had Shelly in our corner. Trust me, that is a PRICELESS feeling! Shelly is nothing short of amazing at her job. Thank you for helping us create the perfect day! :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination

Laurie Hartwell Events fully expressed professionalism to the highest extent. I found that each staff member I came in contact with was fully equipped with the proper abilities needed to execute their specific tasks. The organization skills of this vendor are phenomenal. Personally, I am a very organized person, and to be presented with a color coded itinerary with precise details, times, and instructions was outstanding! Laurie Hartwell Events took full responsibility of all the communication with my florist, rental companies, venue staff members, and much more. I was able to calmly sit back and fully trust that my wedding would be a successful and gorgeous event. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to any bride searching for fast and efficient productivity, as well as excellent communication. I cannot express enough how thankful I am for the wonderful opportunity to work with this vendor. I would not have been able to plan (or even think of) each and every tiny detail without them!! Everything was flawless!! Thank you Laurie, and team members, for the most stunning wedding of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

I really cannot explain how grateful I am for Shelly and Laurie! They were such a help during the whole planning process, and the day of my wedding was so much fun because of how detailed and organized they were. Throughout the planning process, Shelly stayed ahead of everything, recommended vendors (all of which I went with and loved)! She also went to vendor-client meetings and asked questions that I was unsure of or wouldn't had thought of asking. They were quick to respond and always patient with me changing my mind. They really helped my vision come together, and my wedding truly was a fairy tale. I couldn't have had such a memorable, amazing wedding without these ladies, and I would recommend them to any bride!

View Vendor Response

Number of Planners

10 Photos

Our Weddings

10 Photos

Laurie Hartwell is the Wedding Guru! She has grace, finesse and grit. All things crucial to a successful wedding production. Thank you for all you do for us in this industry!

Amazing Wedding & Event Planner!!

I recommend the services of A Wedding To Remember to make your Wedding Day special and very professional. We love referring a Wedding to Remember to future clients.

The girls at A Wedding to Remember are professional, friendly, and know how to keep everyone calm incase something goes wrong. They are helpful, efficient, and know what they are doing. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a wedding coordinator.

Ms. Hartwell and her talented staff and always on the cutting edge of wedding trends. Yhey are a pleasure to have at our Hotel.

Blairsville, GA 30512   See On Map