West Spain Street, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Lauren Watson Events

Lauren Watson Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Sonoma, California. Lauren Watson, the founder and leading coordinator, is truly passionate about event design and understands the real importance of each client’s wedding nuptials. After the successful execution of her own wedding, Lauren decided to share her design abilities with clients at a professional level, designing exquisite events. She is focused on the curation of personalized weddings for couples, coordinating occasions that accurately reflect their partnership.

Lauren Watson Events will make it a priority to get to know each client on a personal basis, developing a genuine understanding of their dream vision. Lauren will guide every couple through the coordination process in a calm manner, securing their trust and confidence from the very beginning. She has experience in the planning of a wide spectrum of wedding styles including religious weddings, destination weddings, and elopements. Couples have the opportunity to choose between full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services, depending on their specific needs. Lauren will also aim to deliver a seamless experience, allowing clients to avail of convenient features such as timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Lauren Watson Events on

4 Reviews for Lauren Watson Events

• Kelsey

Kelsey Clarke · Married on 01/08/2019

Three reasons I had to book Lauren

I rarely write reviews but I felt like I needed to share my experience…

I was on the fence about hiring an event planner to begin with. I had a budget and a couple scattered ideas in mind, but it was creating so much stress that I was starting to lose the heart-eyed excitement for my big day and more than anything, I just wanted it to be three things: unique, memorable, and easy.

Here’s the bottom line: you don’t know what you don’t know. I would have never hired an event planner if it wasn’t for my friend raving about an event Lauren did for her and telling me to “just call her, no pressure.”

First, I sent Lauren a text saying I heard about her and wanted to learn more. She texted me back right away and gave me some up-front info and I could tell she was genuinely excited for me. Our texts became a call that afternoon and I felt like I had just gained a partner and a friend.

Her warm personality and the way she really listened to me, asking questions I didn’t even know were important but made me start to narrow in on my vision. It was invigorating and I was ALMOST all in.

I wanted to say yes and book my spot with her right away, but I knew I had to do some research first...what were other event planners offering? Expertise, pricing, over-all creativity. I spent hours crawling Google and sites like Wedding Wire but Lauren never left my mind. I started comparing every planner to what she talked about in our texts and call.

Here’s why I went with Lauren:

1. She is an artist. Hands-down the most creative, talented custom artwork and lovely designs I’ve seen. And that’s just an added value of her service.

2. Her personality. She acted like my day was the sole purpose for her existence. She was dedicated to understanding, and more importantly, developing my vision. She was was more than a side-kick, she handled everything. She took the weight off my shoulders with her proactive “got it” work ethic so I could truly enjoy the whole process.

3. She helped me save a lot of not just time, but money. She had a bunch of resources for every aspect of planning: venue, catering, DJs, you name it. Oh yea and she is a DIY queen! Just what I wanted- unforgettable, unique, and on-budget. Blown away.

I recommend Lauren Watson Events to all of my friends now and could not be more grateful for her compassion, creativity, and attention to the smallest details for a lifetime of lasting memories.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2016

She was so kind and well put together. She was constantly there to help and make sure everything was going smoothly.

Honestly above and beyond what I could imagine! The event was beautiful and wonderfully put together!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren Watson Events Pricing

Lauren Watson Events Price Rates

Lauren Watson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lauren Watson Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lauren Watson Events 2
    Day-Of Coordination with Design

Book Lauren Watson Events for your Day-Of Wedding Coordination and get free Design Services!

• West Spain Street Sonoma, CA, 95476 See on map
    707-600-2722 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lauren Watson Events)