Woodstock, NY 12498 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Piper Photography

Hi!

Lauren Piper photography is a wedding photography company based out of Woodstock, NY. Lauren and Josh are passionate about weddings and capturing the memories of your wonderful day. We come with an artistic and unique style to tell your love story. We would love to meet and talk with you about your big day!

Please contact us at:
lauren@laurenpiper.com
josh@laurenpiper.com

www.laurenpiper.com

blog.laurenpiper.com

Follow Lauren Piper Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Melinda Jane Photography
bc wedding356
img5887

6 Reviews for Lauren Piper Photography

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2014

Lauren's incredible body of work and professionalism were the reason we selected her for our Wedding. She did my sister's wedding 4 years ago and the pictures were stunning. When I got engaged I knew who to call. Lauren and Josh were kind enough to come all the way to Bermuda to shoot my wedding. Everyone at our wedding and on the island remarked at how kind and prepared they were. Lauren and Josh were scouting locations at my wedding site the day before, scheduled a meeting with my wedding planner to understand the schedule and any recommendations about the site, sat down with me to review our wish list and photography style preferences, and were accommodating when we fell off schedule. I felt comfortable in front of the camera with Lauren and Josh, as did my husband. Their ability to capture the most incredible moments and images w/out us having to work very hard for it was incredible. The photos were out of this world, most have said they should be in a magazine. I was most interested in capturing moments and not pose after pose, and that's exactly what we got. There were beautiful moments I didn't even see, but she captured them. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day.. until the photos came back. My husband and I are difficult to capture, and Lauren and Josh nailed it over and over again. My only challenge is I don't have enough frames in my house for all the beautiful shots. I have been to a lot of weddings, and seen a lot of photos, but none as thorough, interesting, beautiful, candid, elegant, sexy and fun as ours. I would hire Lauren again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. She gave us everything and more than we knew we wanted. If you can book her, consider yourself lucky as it's one decision you will never regret!

Sent on 11/21/2014
  • User4207961 · 2+ years ago

Where do we begin? This may sound cliché but when it comes to looking for a photographer, look no further. Lauren and Josh are a young, vibrant duo that captured every little detail and moment on our day. They were dedicated the entire day, ALL 12 HOURS. We are in LOVE with every picture. Our gallery is more than we could ever ask for. Each image is unique, vibrant, and tells a little part of the story of our day. From details, candids, our couples shots, family formal/informal, action shots... everything is perfect. From the beginning of the day, they captured every detail and moment of us getting ready. Although we (the bride with Lauren and groom with Josh) were in two different locations, both sets of images are incredible and unambiguous in quality and creativity. It shows both their professionalism. In the craziness of the day, we didn't even need to tell them the types of shots we wanted - they naturally captured everything. There are images we didn't even realize they took - from driving to the church, they snapped pics behind our car, pics taken outside the church, cocktail hour details, and INCREDIBLE group shots of guests during the reception. As for the reception, we were in awe with the pictures. As a bride, you may fear that there are dancing shots of the back of peoples heads. There was not a single shot like that. There were group shots, detail shots, and every great dance move captured. Our guests ranted and raved about them afterwards saying they were everywhere, they got every shot, they blended right in like guests, etc. They were NATURALS. They did so much for us and we became so comfortable with them that they are considered friends. Their skills are perfect, creative, and show mastery! If we could do it all over again, we would change our DJ, caterer, attire, and more but there's one thing we would never change: hiring Lauren Piper Photography. We love and thank you both -Nadine, Chris and the rest of the fam! :)

Sent on 08/16/2014

Kristi · Married on 04/19/2014

It was such a pleasure to have Lauren and Josh photograph our wedding!! The pictures came out amazing!!! Thanks both of your for everything you did to make our day so special!! <3 Chris and Kristi

Sent on 08/14/2014

Lauren Piper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Woodstock, 12498 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Piper Photography)

Lauren Piper Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Piper Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Piper Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Lauren Piper Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Piper Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Lauren Piper Photography offer?

Lauren Piper Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lauren Piper Photography offer?

Lauren Piper Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Lauren Piper Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Piper Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Piper Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Piper Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.