Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Heim

Lauren Heim Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company located in Manhattan, Kansas. We create unique, beautiful and memorable events for our clients based on their vision and budget, with a stress-free, organized planning process.

lauren heim final edits 0042 1
8ac2dfb1b4717db9 1427832957249 lauren heim final edits 0005 1

5 Reviews for Lauren Heim

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2015

Lauren helped me with addressing my invitation envelopes. She was very quick to respond to my e-mails and even accommodated me with the timeline I had. Her work is beautiful and I received many compliments on the invites ;]

Sent on 12/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

I was the type of bride that hadn't been dreaming of my wedding day since I was a little girl. In fact, I was completely overwhelmed by the idea of planning the so called "biggest day of my life." It wasn't until my initial meeting with Lauren, that I realized, that with a little bit of help, the planning process could actually be enjoyable. Lauren brings a kind spirit, well tuned listening ear, creative vision, and an amazing amount of organization into all that she does. She is a great communicator, is extremely dependable, and carries a high level of professionalism in all that she does. She kept the planning process light hearted and SO fun! And never said no to any of my crazy ideas and helped us create the best days of our lives. Our wedding was more than I could have ever imagined. Working with Lauren was one of the biggest blessings that came out of planning a wedding. I highly recommend working with a her - I couldn't have done it without her support. Lauren is incredible... so go ahead and set up a meeting... you'll see what I mean in the first minute you meet her!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Natalie · Married on 07/19/2014

What to say about Lauren Heim? Well first and foremost she is amazing! My now husband and I hired Lauren over a year in advance to plan our destination wedding in the US Virgin Islands at St. Thomas as well as our reception back in the states the weekend after the wedding. Let me tell you this girl is focused and organized and knows her stuff! Lauren never planned such a wedding but she knew her stuff and planned it like a pro.
    I was bride that was open to anything as I really had no idea how to plan a wedding nor did I have a clue what I really wanted. Lauren was great at showing me what worked and what wouldn’t work. She coordinated just about everything for the wedding in St. Thomas and while we were away she planned an amazing reception that turned out to be a blast! Our venue was beautifully decorated.
    Lauren always kept me posted on things with the venders. My husband and I relied on Lauren throughout the entire process. Lauren is trust worthy and we trusted in her opinion and advice. I will always go to her for future event planning as well as refer her to my friends, family and co-workers and anyone that needs an event planned. Thank you for an amazing wedding and reception! We truly appreciate everything you have done for us.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lauren Heim FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• CARE Travel
    CARE Travel Travel Agents

Lauren is beyond creative and talented! Live everything she does from wedding and event planning, stationary lettering, and her awesome lettering signs and cake toppers. ... the list goes on - inspirational and a talent beyond my imagination!

• Stacey Zoll Photography
    Stacey Zoll Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lauren on a wedding and she was awesome! She is super polite, professional, and a lot of fun. Everything was organized beautifully and you can just tell how much she loves her job and making couples happy on their day!

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map