Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lauren Garrison Photography

A Fun & Natural Approach to Leaving a Legacy Through Photographs

Hey there! I'm a wedding, engagement, and bridal photographer working with brides & grooms in Austin, Georgetown, Dripping Springs, Buda, San Marcos, and beyond!

MY GOAL

My goal is to capture your wedding and portraits creatively and honestly. I believe the most important factor in choosing a photographer is working with someone who will not only allow you to be yourself, but who will make it easy to let your personality show through in your photos. With years of experience in photojournalism, I take a natural approach to photographing portraits and weddings.

YOUR DAY

Your wedding day is about celebrating you and this unique time in your life! I like to remind my clients to look around and enjoy those special days. And while you’re taking in the moment, I’ll be right there beside you capturing it all.

WHAT I LOVE

• traveling with my husband Matt
  • homemade popcorn
  • Texas sunsets
  • filling my apartment with potted cacti
  • binge watching The Office, Parks & Rec and Friends
  • photographing my life, my travels and the lives of my wonderful clients!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (2)
Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)

Lauren was so helpful and very calm when things got stressful! She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Whitney, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After getting to "attend" a shoot Lauren raffled and my friend won, I fell in love with not only Lauren's shooting style but HER! We almost immediately booked her. In both our engagement and wedding photos you can clearly see how much she allows us to be ourselves so she can capture every perfect moment. On my wedding day I knew she was there when she needed to be but she wasn't that crazy photographer dressed in black running up and down your isle!! She truly takes the time to get to know you and your partner so you feel natural and comfortable the whole time! I could never say enough about how much I enjoyed this process and working with Lauren. She is professional, flexible and OH SO TALENTED. This woman brings magic to life!

Profile Picture Marya, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was the absolutely best choice for our October Austin, TX wedding! She was professional, down-to-earth and totally willing to put up with all my anxieties. The photos turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sheyna, 10/14/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515721307 93a15d1ea18a7103 3s1a3167
This deal has
SOLD OUT

$200 Off Summer 2018 Weddings!

$2,000.00 Value | Promo Code: LGPsummer
If your wedding is in May, June, July, or August of 2018 you can take $200 off of your wedding photography! Just contact me through this WeddingWire page. Can't wait to work with you! - Lauren
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
Available to the first 2 couples
#WWb6927ba473e7e598

Events

Central Texas | Austin | Dripping Springs | San Antonio & beyond, TX 78701   See On Map