28 Ash Street, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique

Okay, we're going to tell you EVERYTHING you need to know when it comes to finding the PERFECT dress for the big day!

Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique happened because we know that it's important you get the best, most beautiful dress, at a price that is not going to break the bank. Trust us, we know that the midnight taco truck budget can't be cut! We also know that you want someone who REALLY knows what they're talking about when it comes to these dresses. We have made it OUR business to have the best answers to all of your questions and concerns about your top picks. Want to customize or change up your dress? Not a problem! With our network of amazing seamstresses, we can help you get every detail just right.

At our shop, we offer a collection of off-the-rack dresses that are stunning and totally affordable. Need to order a different size or color? No problem, we have the best staff who will walk you through the ordering process. We are always sure to give you the most up-to-date information on our collections.

Why we're different: we get new dresses weekly. Most shops will stock up once per season... not us. New dresses, all the time, because we like options.

Sizes? We've got them all. From double zero to thirty-two, we do our best to encompass all shapes and sizes. We're here to make you feel your best in the skin that you are in.

The best way to get in touch with us is through email:

info@laurenelizabethboutique.com

You can also call us at: 779-324-5964.

Looking to book an appointment? You can easily pick your ideal date on our website (www.laurenelizabethboutique.com).

Follow Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique on

screen shot 2018 08 09 at 1 40 12 pm
screen shot 2018 08 09 at 1 40 21 pm
screen shot 2018 08 09 at 1 47 09 pm
Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique
We love a happy bride! Reserve your appointment today!
We love a happy bride! Reserve your appointment today!
screen shot 2018 08 09 at 1 46 48 pm

1 User photo

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 07/27/2019

Love this boutique!

LEB gave me a wonderful experience when finding my dream dress. I didn't know what I wanted, and upon arrival, Kara had pulled about 8 dresses within my size and budget for me to try on. I fell in love with the first one I tried and lucky for me it was WAY under my budget. The fact that you're the only one in the store makes it such a personable experience. The owner Lauren even ordered more veils for me to try since I didn't like any of the ones they had currently, and she let me know as soon as they were in so I could try some on! Overall, they have excellent service. With this being Lauren's third boutique, I was excited to see what she would do with LEB. It was such a wonderful experience and I'm so grateful to have gone through LEB to find my dress!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so excited for your upcoming wedding. You're going to make the most beautiful bride and it was a pleasure helping you find THE dress! We're anxiously awaiting your big day! Thank you for your feedback.

Lainie Thies · Married on 03/09/2019

Buy your wedding dress here!

Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique provided a catered experience that made me feel comfortable and beautiful. The shop is beautiful and very clean. The staff is so helpful and willing to help in every way possible. The prices are very reasonable and the dresses are gorgeous, with a wide variety of options.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Lainie! You looked beautiful on your big day and we were so thrilled that you walked down the aisle in a Lauren Elizabeth dress. Best wishes for you and your new husband in the future!

Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 28 Ash Street Frankfort, IL, 60423 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique)