PO Box 376, Portland, OR 97207 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Brooks Photography

As a couple, you bring a unique style to your wedding celebration. As your photographers, it's important to us to capture the events of this day in a way that complements your personality and enhances the experience for you and your guests. We want you to look back at the pictures of your wedding day and relive the memories for years to come.

Our approach to photographing your wedding is to document the day as it happens. We enjoy capturing the natural interactions of you and your guests that visually describe the dynamic of your relationships. By using a journalistic approach to photographing your wedding, we find that we're able to capture fun, beautiful, and timeless images.

Lauren Brooks is a twelve-time, international award-winning wedding and portrait photographer. For the past thirteen years, she's devoted herself to learning how to take photographs that communicate stories, moments, and feelings. Her commitment to photography continues to follow her to each wedding and person she photographs. Lauren values the personal connection that her job allows her to have with her clients and she feels very fortunate to make a living doing something she loves.

Follow Lauren Brooks Photography on

weddingwireportfolio12
18c8278b3072810b 1308701497828 weddingwireportfolio10
weddingwireportfolio01

9 Reviews for Lauren Brooks Photography

Lauren (and Lincoln) are AMAZING! We could not have asked for more. We were coming into town just for the wedding, so Lauren met us for a drink in advance, she was easy to schedule with, and took fantastic notes about what we wanted - and then perfectly executed on it. She was just a joy to work with, everyone in our family who stuck around for all the posed pictures we insisted on commented the day of that "your photographer is so nice!" When we saw the pictures we were totally blown away. Lauren caught every sweet moment of the day, and I never noticed her lurking around. Its amazing that she was able to document the whole day, without me ever having to think about where she was, or wasn't. She blended right into the crowd, and did an outstanding job. If you want documentation of your day, all the real emotion, Lauren is perfect. I appreciate that I can relive the love and laughter through her pictures, and its more than I ever imagined. People now regularly come up to me and say "you looked fantastic at your wedding, and the pictures were amazing!" - what more could I ask for!?!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Libbi · Married on 10/09/2011

Unbelievable...Lauren and Lincoln are amazing! They met and did our engagement photos which turned out so great. They met with us and were easy to work with...very professional and their work speaks for itself.

Sent on 11/20/2011
  • O

Brandy · Married on 08/27/2011

I Love Lauren and Lincoln! From their warming and loving personalities to their amazing talent, they are top notch and went above and beyond all expectations I had. My photos are breathtakingly beautiful, they brought me to tears when I first saw them and my friends and family can’t stop talking about them. Working with Lauren was such a pleasant experience. She is always prompt, answers all my questions, flexible, and so so sweet! On my wedding day, Lauren and Lincoln worked so hard the whole entire day; I never once saw either of them put down their cameras. I am blown away at their talent, they managed to capture every single moment in such an exquisite magical way, and you can feel the emotions just by simply looking at the photos. I encourage every bride and groom to visit the website and look through her wedding blogs. The best decision I made about my wedding was making room in my budget for Lauren Brooks Photography!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Lauren Brooks Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• The Blooming Bride
    The Blooming Bride Wedding Florists

Lauren was incredible to work with. Not only were her photos flawless but she made every aspect of the process easy and fun! Would definitely recommend her to any of my brides! xo Kelsie

• Hinged Strung Stitched
    Hinged Strung Stitched Banquet Halls

Lauren has the coveted ability to make everything in a photo look beautiful. Lots of wedding photographers can take a great shot of the church, the flowers, the accessories -- but few can get all of these plus amazing shots of the wedding party and guests. This is what sets Lauren apart -- her ability to capture the day through the joy of the people attending. After doing a photo shoot with Lauren, I feel even happier recommending her. She is highly skilled at her craft, has a great eye, and is simply wonderful to work with.

• PO Box 376 Portland, 97207 See on map