715 21st Ave. N., South Saint Paul, MN 55075 Map · Phone number

About Laura McDougall Custom Design

I am a graphic designer currently located in Northfield, Minnesota. I started my stationery design business back in 2006 in Iowa City, Iowa when several friends and acquaintances were getting married and contacted me for custom invitations. I enjoyed chatting weddings with these people as I had just gotten married in 2005, and was able to help them with many aspects of the design of their weddings. I decided to make weddings a large part of my design career as I love the interaction and I feel that I am different than other wedding vendors helping couples in a unique and caring way.

I can design anything from logos to books. I enjoy all aspects of design and would love to help you with your next print project. Please contact me at mcdougall.design@gmail.com to set up a meeting at my home office.

Follow Laura McDougall Custom Design on

dandylogo
ashleyjesse

5 Reviews for Laura McDougall Custom Design

NaTasha · Married on 04/13/2013

Laura did a fantastic job on our wedding invitations! She was very quick and responding to our email. We wanted something unique and elegant and she knew just how to do that! The invitations turned out more beautiful than I could've imagined!

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Saramarie

Sara · Married on 05/29/2010

Laura designed my invitations from the ground up, combining all of my "inspirations" in a beautiful final product that had my guests oohing and ahhing. She also handmade my photo guest book to match my invitations. She was very responsive to my suggestions throught the design process and I'd definitely recommend her to other brides who are looking for something unique or personalized.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Laura · Married on 06/21/2008

I can't say enough good things about my experience -- I told Laura approximately what I was looking for and she came up with several designs that were perfect -- it was difficult choosing which one to go with! We communicated back and forth regularly, she answered all of my questions immediately -- the response time was definitely something I would have missed using a larger vendor! I probably had more comments made on my invitations than any other aspect of the wedding and no one could believe I had spent so little!

Sent on 03/17/2009