Red Lion, PA 17356 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Laura M. O'Brennan Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

As an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, I help women look their best by using Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics.

I offer FREE wedding day make-up application for the bride and her bridal party on the day of the wedding. I come on location and bring all supplies, including the make-up. Below are how my services are rendered.

I start off by doing a 1:1 consultation to get to know you, your skin, and the look you want to achieve for your BIG day. Closer to the wedding date we hold a Bridal Look event where you invite your bridal party, mothers, and friends. There I will focus on your look and the others that you would like to include on your wedding day application. On the day of your wedding I will come to your location and re-create the amazing looks from your Bridal Look event by bringing all the supplies and applying the looks to each woman.

Check out my work at www.facebook.com/LMOMaryKayBiz

laura

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura M. O'Brennan Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant 1
    FREE Wedding Day Bridal Party Make-Up Applicaton
    First I can introduce myself and let you know I'm a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! I start with 1:1 consultation to get to know you, your skin, and the look you are wanting for your big day! Closer to the wedding date we hold a Bridal Look event where you can invite your bridesmaids, mothers, friends etc. I will focus on your look and anyone else you'd like done on the day of your wedding. Then on the day of your wedding I come with all supplies and re-create the looks for your big day!

• Red Lion, 17356 See on map