address, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Laura Lee Powers Photo

Laura Lee Powers Photo is a wedding photography business that is based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas. This company was built off the foundations of love for intimate moments and exploring creativity as well as nontraditional expressions of admiration. Laura Lee Powers Photo strives to take authentic and raw moments during a wedding occasion and transform them into precious memories that can be cherished by the couple. This photographer is pleased to weave her clients' romantic narratives together into one beautifully cohesive story for them to enjoy.

Laura Lee Powers Photo is pleased to offer organic and artistic photos to her clients. In addition to typical photography services, this studio also presents solutions for wedding planning, detail organization, and decision making. They endeavors to provide betrothed couples with intimate, quiet moments during their wedding day while balancing time to take amazing, sentimental photos.

Follow Laura Lee Powers Photo on

Laura Lee Powers Photo 6
Laura Lee Powers Photo 7
  • Jessie

Jessie Hunt · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend Laura Lee Powers Photography!

Laura and her husband captured the most beautiful images at my wedding I could have ever imagined... It was a winter wedding and it definitely snowed and was absolutely frigid. They snapped photos quickly and caught the most amazing shots where we somehow look warm and like we're enjoying freezing! They worked with my guests and family as if they'd known them forever. They must instinctively know whats important that day, because they got some of the most amazing pictures I never knew I needed and they will literally be cherished forever. Flexible is an understatement, as this duo went with the flow and simply captured the nature of the day as it was meant to be- so organic. It was so fun, natural, and the photos are timeless. For the most part, I let her do whatever she thought best, and I've never regretted it. SHE'S THAT GOOD. (Sidenote- the planners, gown designer, bridal boutique, stylists, etc. are still posting her photos from my big day to their business' social media platforms 6 months later!! They LOVE them!) Thank you so much Laura!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Laura Lee Powers Photo 21
    Laura Lee Powers Photo 22
    Laura Lee Powers Photo 23

Laura Lee Powers Photo's reply:

Jessie!!! Giving me all the happy tears! I can't believe the wind chill was - 10 degrees that day!!! You would have never known with how beautiful and graceful you were on your wedding day! Thank you both for letting me get creative and for allowing me to pull you outside for 10 minutes for snowy photos lol!!! I still can't feel my fingers from that day! lol!! Thank you for your kind words!
  • Rachel

Rachel Duran · Married on 10/27/2018

Personal, Fun and Flexible!

Laura made my dreams come true. My now-husband and I planned a very last-minute wedding with close friends and family. We did it all in 4 weeks. From the moment I talked to Laura, she assured me that we could do it and it would be great. Granted planning a wedding (albeit small) in 4 weeks was insane and terrifying, Laura made it all seem possible. A couple of the reasons I would highly recommend her:
    1. She is extremely flexible. From the moment I asked her to be my photographer with just a few weeks’ notice, she had booked her flight and was already going about the planning. On the day of the wedding, she had a plan and was able to flex it based on everyone’s schedule and the weather.
    2. She captured the little moments. While I wasn’t even aware Laura was shooting and captured the little details that really made the whole day come together.
    3. She made us feel comfortable. My husband and I aren’t huge photo people, in fact we hadn’t ever had a professional photo shoot before. Laura made us laugh and be ourselves which really showed in the pictures.
    4. Finally, she created lasting memories that I’ll cherish forever. I’m forever grateful for her ability to accommodate my ‘last minute' wedding and provide us with great photos from one of our favorite days.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Laura Lee Powers Photo's reply:

Rachel!!

Thank you for letting me in on such an intimate day for you and Michael!! I have never laughed so hard and cried so hard at a wedding before. You guys were so gracious and I'm honored I was the one who was able to capture everything for you both! Thank you for your kind words!

Laura Lee Powers Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• address Fayetteville, AR, 72703 See on map