$4,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Laura & Co. Events

Creating celebrations of style, creativity and above all else LOVE!
Laura Kelly Wedding Design is a GTA full serive wedding planning company created by Laura Atendido and Kelly Spinielli. At Laura Kelly Wedding Design we strive to think outside the box, while working with any budget, large or small. Our goal is to help you create an entire wedding experience that is perfectly planned, well executed and absolutely unforgetable. Whether you are looking for some friendly wedding advice, or a complete wedding plan, we strive to offer you a service that can be as little or as much as you need. Our packages range from hourly consultations to Full Service Planning. Our Day of Coordination and A la Carte Planning Package sare two of our most popular.

Catch us on SLICE networks hit reality show "Rich Bride Poor Bride." In 2009 we joined the show as resident planners.

Follow us on Twitter @LKWeddingDesign

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Ontario

Follow Laura & Co. Events on

13 Reviews for Laura & Co. Events

Civil (1)

Hiring Laura was one of the very best decisions we could have made for our wedding. Our only regret is that we hired her for day-of services and not full planning! Her talent was only superseded by her commitment to ensuring the wedding went off without a hitch. Even before our day, Laura took care of any issues that we came across and helped navigate problematic situations.

On the day of the wedding, Laura arrived early and made sure everything was ready to go. She kept me (the bride) as calm as possible, which was no easy feat. I still have no idea how she managed to pay so much attention to us all day, while also ensuring that everything was running smoothly - 'magic' is the only word that comes to mind.

We highly recommend Laura for your wedding planning, whether it's day-of, partial or full-planning. You'll have peace of mind when you start, throughout the planning and, most importantly, your wedding day. In case I haven't described it well enough, she is absolutely fantastic.

Laura, thank you so, so much for everything!

- Alla & Igor

Profile Picture Alla, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil

I cannot say enough about Laura. She was our very first vendor booked and we've had the pleasure of working with her for over two years! During our first meeting, my fiance and I knew immediately that she was a great fit for us. She's very easy going and relatable, but also very detailed and thorough-- all qualities we knew we would need in a planner. She was very realistic with us and our budget to keep us on track, but wasn't afraid to tell us where we could be flexible. Not to mention she was able to pull all of our ideas and make them work for us. This whole planning experience can be stressful for some brides, but I can honestly say I haven't felt stressed and I think that's because of Laura. I would, and have been, highly recommending her to everyone I know-- a GREAT planner like Laura is well worth it.

Profile Picture Kat, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked Laura and Co for my day of coordination because they were recommended to me by most of my other vendors. I had Ellie as my planner and she was amazing start to finish. She always replied to my hundreds of emails instantly! Every time I asked for a vendor recommendation she had several and the ones I booked I would recommend again! You can tell they have a lot of experience in the industry and are very well known and respected. Booking a planner was DEFINITELY worth it. Not one single thing went wrong on the day of and everything ran smoothly and on time !!! I couldn't have asked for a more stress free and beautiful day! And I KNOW this because of Ellie!! HIGHLY recommend !!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews