Laura Carrillo

• Debbie's Bloomers
  • Angie's Floral Designs

2 Reviews for Laura Carrillo

Krystelle · Married on 09/08/2012

Gorgeous flowers and design. Laura Carrillo provided a one stop place for flowers, linens and any other decor related items. Vendors enjoy working with her and she does a fantastic job. Our wedding venue was beautifully transformed.

Sent on 10/14/2012

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Really disappointed with the arrangements I got for my wedding. First of all the church arrangements were not at all what I had in mind the flowers looked like they were about to die, then the event coordinator at my reception venue called me very upset to tell me that they didn't even call him before delivering the flowers so they just left them outside in the sun, the arrangements for the reception looked very different from what I asked I even sent her a picture and they looked nothing like what I wanted. My bouquet was the only thing she did almost right but was falling apart and the same thing happened with the groom's flower it didn't even last the church ceremony it fell apart. I went to her because she was highly recommended but I am very disappointed that she messed up the vision I had for my wedding flowers, should've seen the signs when my husband sent me flowers for mother's day and didn't even last two days...

Sent on 10/24/2012

• El Paso See on map
    Location of (Laura Carrillo)