Des Moines, Des Moines, IA 50312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Laura Beekmann Photography & Films

Laura Beekmann Photography & Films is a wedding photography company in Des Moines, Iowa. This company specializes in creating high-quality documentations of couples’ true life love stories. They aim to create films and photos that reflect honest, authentic, and beautiful stories and experiences, so that couples can relive those precious moments for years to come. With Laura Beekmann Photography & Films, you are sure to receive wonderful treatment and a final product that brings you back to those emotions that you experienced.

Laura Beekmann Photography & Films uses a combination of contemporary, natural, traditional, film, and photojournalistic techniques to create her unique photographs. This company offers an array of wonderful photography services that will help capture each moment of your big day as authentically and beautifully as possible. Whether you need an engagement shoot, wedding portrait, or trash the dress photo session, you are sure to be pleased with the final product and overall experience. The list of professional photography services available at Laura Beekmann Photography & Films includes:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services

Along with photography, this company can also provide a selection of videography services, as well. With a cinematic, short form, storytelling, and documentary style, you can receive full-feature and highlight videos. These videos can include drone footage and raw footage of your big day.

Follow Laura Beekmann Photography & Films on

DSC3467

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Laura Beekmann Photography & Films

Gilbert · Married on 08/11/2018

We would chose Laura to capture our special day over and over again

My husband and I made the best decision to book Laura as our videographer for our wedding, on 8/11/2018. You will never ever regret booking Laura to capture the best day of your life! If I could give these guys 100 stars I would. The whole entire planning experience was so flawlessly executed and Laura was extremely professional and made both my husband and I feel so at ease. Our wedding day highlight makes me cry every time I see it and my husband watches it even more than me! The editing and flow of the highlight did not disappoint. We are so happy with our decision and you will be too. Laura also worked very well with our photographer Katie McDonald. They work together on many other projects and work in tandem without missing a beat.

Thank you, Laura, for capturing our day so incredibly beautifully!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Judy & Caleb · Married on 04/07/2018

Laura did an amazing job capturing our wedding and showing a true portrayal of our love, she captured so much happiness and we felt so blessed to have her as our videographer. Our video was everything we could have asked for and more. She was very knowledgeable and had many creative ideas. Laura was also very organized. She made the day a lot of fun and was very flexible in coordinating with our photographer. We could not be happier with how our video turned out.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Laura Beekmann Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was such a pleasure to document your wedding day! Congratulations!!!

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

Laura photographed my wedding in May and did an amazing job! Besides her great photography skills, she is very organized and affordable. After contacting her about a possible quote, she called me and we were able to chat about what type of photographer I was looking for, and it was clear she was a good fit. It was so nice to speak to her directly instead of emailing back and forth for a while without getting to know her. A few weeks before the wedding we sat down and planned out the day and the types photographs that were most important to me. After doing this, it was such a relief to know that we were both on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Laura was very efficient and organized. The weather was not great that day, but she was so creative and found ways to get the outdoor shots I wanted. We also received our photos very quickly. All of our photos turned out beautifully! I highly recommend booking Laura to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Laura Beekmann Photography & Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Glen Oaks Country Club
    Glen Oaks Country Club Country Club Weddings

Not only do I recommend Laura to nearly everyone that books at Glen Oaks Country Club, but one of my best friends even hired her to do her wedding. Laura does a great job staying on track and capturing beautiful moments!

• A Special Event DJ
    A Special Event DJ Wedding DJs

We love working with Laura! Laid back and fun - she is sure to capture your big day perfectly!

• Des Moines Des Moines, Iowa, 50312 See on map