3703 Publix Rd, Lakeland, FL 33810 Map · Phone number

About Latane Events

Latane Events is a unique Wedding and Special Event Coordination service. We work with any budget to provide you with the event of your dreams and are happy to assist with the planning and execution in anyway you may need. We customize every event specifically to you and do not believe in "one size fits all" planning. We have experience with weddings, proms, sweet 16s and showers and we also have an decor inventory available for rental. Latane Events, let us do the work and you enjoy the day.

Follow Latane Events on

harry and sonal veil
vicky and amy

1 Reviews for Latane Events

Ryann · Married on 11/29/2014

I worked with Vicky Odem back in November of 2014 when she helped me plan my wedding. My wedding date was 11.29.2014. I worked overseas and was not home very often but she made the process so streamlined and easy. Even if you are in the area, working with her is simply a pleasant experience. Vicky helped take MANY of the pressures off. She came up with layouts and arrangements that were simply brilliant and really fit the style of my wedding. I was married at Oxford Exchange in Tampa, Florida and although they have been doing weddings there for many years, the seating arrangement we used was the first at that facility and it was amazing. The seating arrangement was Vicky's idea. She incorporated everything I had wanted into my wedding and everything she brought to the table was spot on with what I would have wanted if I had thought of it myself. I find her managing style to be straight forward, structured, and calm, which is everything you need when planning your big day! Personally, she was also like an extension of my family. Her southern charm and caring personality are quite literally priceless.

Overall, I highly recommend her services if she is available for your big day. Great wedding planners like her do not come around very often so if she is available to plan your wedding, take her up on the offer. Her prices were MORE than reasonable and I feel like for the amount she charged, I simply just got so much more. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Vicky and her family who helped make my big day special and memorable.

Thanks so much, Vicky! Nothing but success for you!

Sent on 09/29/2015