304 Carriage Ct., Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number

About Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC

At Lasting Memories every event is as unique as each client and tailored to your desires. I work closely with my clients to ensure their special day is more than they could have ever imagined! My hands-on approach, attention to detail and ability to pull it all together will create the ultimate stress-free and unforgettable event of your dreams!

?

?The goal is to provide you with an easier planning process that will be efficient, less stressful and overall fun! The planning process will begin with a personal consultation where I will listen carefully to your ideas and ultimate desires. As your consultant I want to make every part of your dream a reality.

Let Lasting Memories make your wedding dreams come true, and create memories that last a lifetime. Contact us today, email info@lastingmemoriesep.com or call LaTressa atLasting Memories at 757-831-3987.

Visit us on line at http://www.lastingmemoriesep.com

Follow Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC on

eric and jen jen
ebony0035

5 Reviews for Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC

TNora · Married on 08/30/2014

Lasting Memories was truly a Godsend in the nick of time. While wrapping up the last few details for the wedding we needed someone professional and experienced to help pull it all together from start to finish, La’Tressa was that person. With just a week before the wedding I found Lasting Memories online and submitted an inquiry about their services. I was called back within an hour!! During our first conversation I could tell La’Tressa was the experienced professional that I was looking for. With just days before the wedding she familiarized herself with my wedding location, looked over a ton of paperwork and completed many tasks in such a short period of time to make sure she was completely knowledgeable about every aspect of our wedding and fully prepared to coordinate our big day. We truly could not have done it without her! I completely recommend working with Lasting Memories as it will be a stress free and rewarding experience.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2014

Words can not describe how heaven sent LaTressa (Wedding Planner) was. I hired her literally a couple of weeks prior to my wedding. She made sure I was taken care of, she verified with my vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. Whenever I needed her...she was there. No excuses or anything. The day before my wedding she literally was at my venue decorating for my ceremony + my reception to make sure that my vision came true(Even though I hired someone to do that..but I digress) . Whoever is lucky enough to work with her I can assure you that you are in good hands. And I secretly miss working with her. lol. But If you are looking for a planner that is organized, that has experience, and puts your needs first- look no further. I promise you that you will be satisfied. She saved me so many headaches. And I say that I planned this wedding in a month. Okay? A month and It was everything I dreamed of and more. So thank you LaTressa for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Britani · Married on 10/12/2013

Lasting Memories is awesome. Mrs. Myles is a wonder to work with and she makes the hassle of getting married very easy. Her three packages to choose from makes really convenient for anyones budget. She is very friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend Lasting Memories to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• BNB Event Rentals
    BNB Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

For all of your event needs, contact Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC! They are talented designers and are sure to make your events one of a kind!i

• 304 Carriage Ct. Suffolk, 23434 See on map
    Location of (Lasting Memories Weddings & Events LLC)