522 W. Wise RD, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

• New Pixel Films
  • Gordino Photo and Video

24 Reviews for Lasting Memories

Christina · Married on 11/11/2011

Lasting Memories did an amazing job in all aspects for the photography of my wedding. Every detail was covered for our destination wedding and our photographer showed great passion in not only his work, but making our special day the most memorable that it could be. Their artistic ability surpasses any that I have seen compared to other wedding vendors. Their packages and prices are very reasonable and flexible. I would highly recommend them to any bride searching for the best photography to capture those special moments on their wedding day.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Annabelle · Married on 08/13/2011

Lasting Memories is a great service to use for both photography and videography. The prices are very reasonable and you get a lot with them. Vishal the owner is extremely responsive and very quick with replies to questions and concerns. The photographer and videographer on the day of our wedding arrives early, were patient, and took great shots. I couldn't be more please with the service and products I received. High quality and a reasonable price and great service is what you will get with Lasting Memories.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Ninous · Married on 09/18/2010

My amazing wedding looked even better in Vish's photos and albums than they did in real life! He did such amazing work that we kept ordering more and more albums. We couldn't get enough of his incredible masterpieces.

Sent on 10/07/2011

• Divine Designs and Events Wedding Florists

My ties with Lasting memories is not just a business to business relationship , I also have a personal experience with them. I actually hired lasting Memories as my Photography and videography vendor for my own wedding ! It's such a special experience because we actually in way traded services :). I have known this excellent company for many years now . i would like to personally Thank Vish & Amanda for the great experience and helping me through my wedding day ! I would highly reccommend Lasting memories for any job especially for wedding services ! Their professionalism and quality service will definitly give you a rest of mind and satisfaction on your event .

• Ashyana Banquets & Catering Banquet Halls

Ashyana Banquets has been working with Lasting Memories for a long period of time. Their service, product, and guest satisfaction is outstanding. They are flexible in working with the bride and groom as well as other vendors. The pictures are fantastic and they work very hard to get every shot. Their hard work pays off and they are great to work with!

• 522 W. Wise RD Schaumburg, 60193 See on map
    Location of (Lasting Memories)