Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number

LASTING LUXE 4
  • Lauren

lauren Walsh · Married on 06/01/2019

My Hair & Makeup could not have been more perfect

Lasting Luxe did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, as well as for my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. Everyone was talking about how much they loved the way they looked for our wedding.

I actually signed a contract with another company first but left that trial feeling extremely uncomfortable.
    Then, i went for a trial with Michelle at Lasting Luxe and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding.

Michelle began by sitting down with me to ask me about the hair styles and makeup styles I liked. She wanted to understand my vision.
    Then, she asked me during each step of the trial how I was liking it. She made sure I was not only comfortable, but extremely happy with my hair and makeup.

On our wedding day, Michele and her team were on time and so sweet. Everyone enjoyed working with them.

I highly recommend Lasting Luxe!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    LASTING LUXE 5

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Wedding Day Hair & Make-up!

I hired Lasting Luxe through a friend's referral for my wedding day make-up. Michele and Megan were awesome! I loved my hair and make-up, and so did my sister, mom, sister in-law, and mother in-law. They were so easy to work with and so talented. Thank you, Michele and Megan!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Hair & Makeup!

I was referred to Lasting Luxe by my planner and couldn't be happier with choosing them for my hair & makeup vendor for our wedding! Michele made my hair and makeup dreams a reality. I gave her a few pictures I had in mind and asked her to combine them and she far exceeded my expectations! My girls were also very impressed with the whole team the day of. Their work was stunning and they were super efficient with the time we had. Not to mention, they were all so sweet and worked with everyone on their specific look they were going for. Altogether, I'm very very pleased with Lasting Luxe and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/24/2019