Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number

47 Reviews for LASTING LUXE

• Stefanie

Stefanie caggiano · Married on 08/14/2020

Loved my wedding look

Loved my make up and hair! They were so professional and willing to help make my wedding look a reality! They were great with my bridesmaids as well and we all loved our look! Definitely recommend them! ❤️

Sent on 08/20/2020

Kristina · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing HMU team!

Lasting Luxe was referred to me by my day of coordinator, Piper Marie Events, and I am so thankful for her suggestion! Michele was very professional and quick to respond to emails. After the makeup trial, I knew I was in good hands, and the girls took the time to be sure I loved my look. For the day of the wedding, I had 8 girls and two moms who needed hair and makeup. The Lasting Luxe team was on time and worked quickly – we were done with plenty of time to spare and hang out, which was wonderful. They took each vision and made it a reality, and all my ladies looked absolutely flawless! I would highly recommend Lasting Luxe to anyone looking for a 5 star experience!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Lisa Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!

Michelle was amazing to work with! My hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. They did hair and makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, junior bridesmaid, and our mother, and I know everyone received many compliments on how great they all looked! Her team was prompt and organized. I've heard many horror stories of the hair and makeup running behind on the wedding day. Michelle and her team created a schedule months in advance to ensure everything ran smoothly. It made the getting ready part of the day very stress free!

Sent on 11/13/2019

• Tampa See on map
    Location of (LASTING LUXE)