819 San Eduardo, Henderson, NV 89002 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lasting Keepsakes

We offer one of a kind floral preserveration service Nationally and Internationally. We work in the wedding capital of the world and know how to wow our customers,Vegas Style. We have over 1,000 frames and keepsakes to choose from, so we have something for everyones style and budget. One of our great services, especially for our out of town guests, is we come to you, either your Hotel or Home, and help you design your keepsake. We love what we do and can't wait to create a Lasting Keepsake for you.

25x45CustomShadowbox
seasonsbride
16x20101InlineovalinWalnut

9 Reviews for Lasting Keepsakes

Laura · Married on 02/02/2013

Lasting Keepsakes did a phenominal job on my bouquet and keepsake.. I was leery when I was first going to go with them but found nothing but great service and even better product. My bouquet was very large and had lots of orchids, so I was concerned about how flowers were going to turn out. But I didnt have to worry, it was absolutely breathtaking. i have it hanging in my living room and it always gets high compliments when anyone comes over...Love my keepsake and would do it again!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Tara · Married on 01/01/2013

I've read some of these reviews on here and was really hesitant to get my flowers done until I had talked to Susan. When I asked her about the bad reviews, she was very upfront with me about what happened and found their honesty a refreshing change. Just to say.... there are always two sides to a story and I can honestly say they were 100% with me. Called me back, consulted with me. Help me create a awesome memory of my day. I love my keepsake and would do it all over again. I fell in love with my bouquet all over again!!! All I can say is don't believe everything you read.... do your own investigsting. I'm glad I did

Sent on 01/10/2013

Brooke · Married on 01/01/2011

Loved this company and the great customer service. They picked up my bouquet(for free)at my hotel. Met with my husband and I to decide what we wanted to do and that was no easy task. There was sooo many choices, but the lady who helped us was so patient and very knowledgable. She helped us choose a awesome keepsake. it took about 4 weeks before we had photo designs to choose from in then about 3 to 4 weeks to get our keepsake. It was absolutely beautiful and made my husband hang it up right away. I look at it everyday and am so glad that I spent the money on the one thing that has meant so much- Definitley do this-i go by and reread my vows almost everyday(we put our vows in with the bouquet). It brings tears each time!! and my flowers looked like they were exactly as the day i walked down the isle. Love, love, love this company!!!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Lasting Keepsakes FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lasting Keepsakes 1
    preserve your wedding memories
    Preserve your Mothers and Fathers corsages and Boutonierres for free when you preserve your wedding bouquet with Lasting keepsakes.

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Lasting Keepsakes preserved my wedding bouquet 14 years ago and it is still amazing.

• Griffin Mansions
    Griffin Mansions Mansion Weddings

Lasting Keepsakes does an amazing job on making your bridal bouquet last forever! Every bride should do this, it's a great!

• 819 San Eduardo Henderson, 89002 See on map