Mattituck, NY 11952 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Lasting Footprints ~ Rev. Sarah Margaret

Hi there! I am Rev. Sarah Margaret, an Ordained and Licensed Interfaith Minister and Wedding Officiant, serving The Twin Forks of Long Island, Nassau & Suffolk Counties, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Putnam, Rockland Counties. I am able to perform weddings in all 50 states and love to travel!

It's my pleasure to create for you and your beloved a spiritual, religious, civil, or non-denominational ceremony that incorporates the cultural, personal, poetic, & romantic aspects reflecting your unique relationship.

I love performing outdoor weddings (i.e. in backyards, at your favorite winery, on the beach, in your favorite park) as well as indoor weddings (i.e. in private homes, restaurants, chapels, churches, etc.) If you are a same-sex couple, I am delighted to perform your ceremony, as I am an ally of the LGBTQ community, standing in support of Marriage Equality for all. I will do everything in my power to make your special day even more special.

For every couple & every ceremony I perform, it is about love, joy, and celebration! Anything and everything you can think of is "on the table." I am all about saying "Yes" and making your day memorable.

Please visit my website: www.lasting-footprints.com

To inquire about my availability for your special day, please contact me at revsarahmargaret@gmail.com or 917-620-9470. I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Lasting Footprints ~ Rev. Sarah Margaret on
Conor & Christine Nugent - 10.9.2011 @ Atlantis Riverhead Marine World
ls20607v
kaitlynnsean2
Lasting Footprints ~ Rev. Sarah Margaret
Signing the license - Beth and Jean-Christophe Blum-Cloutier (8.13.2011) - Grant's Tomb Pavilion,...
RevWaiting
annienancy2013
amyrobert1192014

• Videos 1

76 Reviews for Lasting Footprints ~ Rev. Sarah Margaret

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Reverend Sarah is truly amazing!! We hired her about two months before our wedding when I started getting nervous that it would be too much for my family member to act as an officiant. Once we hired her, my nerves calmed down and I knew we were in good hands! We wanted a non-religious but sentimental ceremony and it was beyond perfect! She took the time to get to know us (we could not meet in person as my husband and I live in Los Angeles, but we facetimed, called and emailed one another). We worked with her to craft every single word in our ceremony, which made it even that more special! Working with Sarah was seamless and enjoyable. All of my guests told me how touched they were by our ceremony. I am so happy she officiated our wedding!

Derek · Married on 05/24/2018

When my partner and I had decided to get married, it was simply going to be town hall. Then we decided that we needed to include our parents in a small ceremony on the beach. We found Reverend Sarah immediately on a web search. We watched her video and knew this was who we wanted to officiate our ceremony. She set up a few FaceTime sessions, and even sent us things to consider while putting together our thoughts on the ceremony and vows. One month prior she sent us the first draft of the full ceremony (word for word). We made a few changes several times, which she never seemed like it was a challenge, or that it was a bother. Wedding day came and we had to actually remind ourselves that this was the first time we’d met in person. Reverend Sarah brought several scarfs, from very religious, to beautiful and elegant, letting us decide which we preferred. The ceremony was so much more than we had ever dreamed. Reverend Sarah delivered the most amazing service, completely fitting our style and needs. Several of our guests asked how many years we had been such good friends with the reverend. Now we realize how helpful the FaceTime sessions were to us getting comfortable with each other. We couldn’t have ordered a more perfect officiant!

Lasting Footprints ~ Rev. Sarah Margaret FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian

• East End Expressions
    East End Expressions Wedding Hair & Makeup

Personal .Professional & Specialty Service as a Wedding Officiate !

• Patchwork Interfaith Ministries, Rev. M. Allyson Szabo
    Patchwork Interfaith Ministries, Rev. M. Allyson Szabo Wedding Officiants

Rev. Sarah Margaret is a dear friend and an outstanding minister. Her professionalism is top notch, and her ability to mesh together different viewpoints, rituals, and beliefs into a single, unifying ceremony is unparalleled. I would (and do) recommend her to anyone looking for a truly meaningful, personal ceremony!

• d'Luxe Events
    d'Luxe Events Wedding Planners

I love recommending Rev. Sarah! She is kind, in tune with her clients, eloquent, and just an overall pleasure to work with…organized, knowledgable and a wealth of information for any couple, any religion, any celebration!!! :)

• Mattituck, NY 11952 See on map