Lashe Creations

Meridian Buckhead 1 Buckhead Loop, Unit 1508, Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number

About Lashe Creations

Lashe Creations is where you can organize your events and wedding supplies including wedding accessories, Floral arrangements, Table Linen rental, Chiavari chair rental, covers and more event rentals. Every Event Is A Big Event at "Lashe Creations". Whether it is a classic Academy Awards or wedding celebration or corporate events, Lashe Creations is focused on providing everything you need, anywhere you need it.
Specialised in event planning and rentals in Atlanta, happy to assist you all over the world!

Follow Lashe Creations on

WedPic10

22 Reviews for Lashe Creations

• MiChelle

MiChelle · Married on 05/25/2014

I can not express how much of a pleasure it was to work with Rita. This was an investment that was well worth it. Rita was very accomodating and willing to work with us. Her eye for detail and creativity for decor and floral is amazing! We had our dream wedding thanks to her. Everything was absolutely beautiful and everyone talked about how beautiful the floral and decor was. It looked like something out of a movie and was a fairytale wedding. There is not one thing that I would have changed. She even threw in some extra things that I had no idea about. Thank you so much Rita for making our dream wedding come true! Would HIGHLY recommend her company.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Lashe Creations's reply:

Thanks a Million Michelle and Will... I enjoyed every bit all the way.... Love you guys......

Rita was able to take our vision for our wedding and execute it perfectly!! From our first meeting with her, Rita really listened to what we wanted as a couple and more than exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Every aspect of the decor was beautiful! She provided us with all the elements of our decor, linens, and floral for our ceremony and reception. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful they thought the decor was! I am so happy that I chose Lashe Creations for my wedding and willl definitely recommend/use her services again in the future.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Cherise · Married on 05/18/2013

Rita is AMAZING!!! She gave me & my husband the wedding of our dreams! She takes your ideas & makes them better than anything you could ever imagine! She was also very understanding when it came to our budget! WE LOVE HER! I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Lashe Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Cherise and Ryan... Had a blast at your wedding......

Lashe Creations FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Atl Bridal Makeup
    Atl Bridal Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lashe Creations. Throughout the brides planning process she always kept me up to date with schedule changes and locations. On the day of the wedding the brides ceremony was smooth sailing thanks to Lashe Creations !

• Doyin Fash
    Doyin Fash Wedding Planners

Lashe Creations is a reliable and professional event decor and rental company. Rita is an amazing and easy going person with creative ideas. I will recommend her to anyone anyday.

• Fotos by Fola
    Fotos by Fola Wedding Photographers

I had to the privilege to work with Lashe Creations. Rita is really good at what she does. The decor, floral arrangement, and event organization was top notch at the wedding. I would recommend her to any bride!

• Meridian Buckhead, 1 Buckhead Loop, Unit 1508 Atlanta, 30326 See on map