Lash Out

2275 aurora drive, Hampshire, IL 60140 Map · Phone number

About Lash Out

Based out of Hampshire, Illinois, Lash Out is a beauty business specializing in luscious eyelash extensions. This team of cosmetic experts strives to make their clients confident and gorgeous on their wedding day. Whether you desire personalized skincare treatments or fuller eyelashes, this team can ensure that your requirements are addressed before the big moment arrives.

All beauty enhancement treatments at Lash Out are customized to your needs and budget. This licensed team of aestheticians and makeup artists uses the latest and safest procedures on the market to ensure the best results possible. Through a consultation, you can discuss beauty treatments and arrange appointments in the build-up to your wedding. You and your wedding entourage can book group appointments at this salon. On the day of your scheduled appointment, you can relax and mingle as this team professionally applies your desired beauty treatments.

• Woman-owned

• Meraki Artisan Hair Design
  • Montage Salon and Spa
  • Every Kind Of Beautiful
  • Poblete Makeup

3 Reviews for Lash Out

Mary S. · Married on 11/21/2020

It was a wonderful experience working with Lash Out

I hired Lash out (Amanda) the owner was so great!! She’s got an amazing personality, she did a really great job on everyone’s makeup! Everyone really enjoyed her company and helped me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! 1000% recommend! Thanks so much Amanda for helping make me feel extra beautiful!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Tessa C. · Married on 11/12/2020

Bridal party makeup artist super star!!!!Amazing, cheerful, very compassionate about her work!

Amanda was the best choice for make up artist! Extremely personable she was always available if I had any questions or wanted to change anything. She did our make up and eyelashes for my wedding and she’s such a sweetheart if I would’ve had an extra dress I would’ve invited her to be one of my bridesmaids. She actually had to do my makeup twice because I kept starting to cry!!! Thank you so much Amanda. You really helped make my wedding day a day I will never forget. And my photos came out amazing. 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Www.getlashout.com

Sent on 12/24/2020

Rina J. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing!!!!! We all had sooo much fun & we were GORGEOUS!

Thank you sooo much Ladh Out!! Amanda is absolutely amazing!!! I don’t do my make up very often & I was kinda nervous, Amanda made me comfortable the ENTIRE time! She informed me of everything she did, she asked my opinions and made me and my group look completely STUNNING!! Amanda has such a passion for her work & she sooo much fun and caring!! Thank you Lash Out for EVERYTHING and making me feel as special as you did!! 1000% recommend Amanda!! You won’t regret!!

Sent on 11/04/2020