Las Vegas Wedding Harpist

Las Vegas, NV View map

$600 Most Popular Price

Las Vegas Wedding Harpist is a professional solo wedding musician based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Award-winning harpist, Kristie Smith, has over 20 years of experience providing breathtaking music for wedding celebrations. Kristie can tailor her set list to match your style and aesthetic, creating a sophisticated ambiance with her melodies.

Kristie loves to provide her skills for wedding events, accommodating diverse musical styles, from classical to jazz to pop, to make your day as special as you have always dreamed. Las Vegas Wedding Harpist can cater to all your ceremony music needs, offering prelude music, family processional music, music during the ceremony, and much more. Kristie is happy to learn new songs to add to your event and boasts an impressive catalog of musical numbers that can be played to complete your day.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Andrew D. Married on 12/07/2019

We could not be happier!!!

Kristie is incredible. She was totally professional and equally friendly--we felt like we'd know her for years. But most importantly she plays beautifully. She was great in developing a playlist with us and even learned a handful of songs that are special to us to make our wedding day all the more magical. Thank you again, Kristie!

Las Vegas Wedding Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Andrew! I was absolutely thrilled to be a part of your wedding. I also felt like I got to see a really neat snapshot of your and Caroline’s personalities and loved meeting your friends and family! Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
  • Ivette
    Ivette P. Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Shower

I hired Kristie for a wedding shower during a champagne brunch and she was the highlight of the afternoon. She is a professional and fabulous harpist, who I highly recommend for any events and/ or weddings. She is definitely at the top of my list for future venues.

Las Vegas Wedding Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Ivette! And thanks for adding the pictures! Your event was memorable and meaningful, and I am touched to have been a part of it. I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Daniele M. Married on 07/27/2019

A MUST for any Wedding!!

The Las Vegas Wedding Harpist was the perfect additional to our special day. She not only played the music we request, she also, just minutes before the ceremony worked with my daughter in law (a professional Opera Singer) to play a special song. I love her and would hire her again, perhaps at our anniversary celebration.

Las Vegas Wedding Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! I was absolutely honored to help make your wedding special and had a blast playing with Carola.

Congratulations to you and your new husband!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

11441 Allerton Park Dr Las Las Vegas, NV, 89135
Location of (Las Vegas Wedding Harpist)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding