Meridian, ID 83646 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
  • Deals 1

About Larry Fry Photography

Distinctive Wedding Creativity.

I am a photographer based out of Meridian, Idaho. I’ve been photographing everything and anything since I was 14 years old with the past decade being devoted to the art of wedding photography.

My style is cutting edge – with creative twists. I look for moments, the right light, and pay attention to the details of the day.

I am not your average wedding photographer. I enjoy pushing the envelope – breaking the photography rules – all the while listening to my clients to make sure they get what they want.

My wife is my assistant and you’ll get to meet her on almost all of my shoots – we have two great kids – both out of high school – and we love to travel. You will know what to expect out of my studio at our first meeting. I believe in getting all the details out of the way before the contract is signed. Each wedding is treated with the care and distinctive creativity it deserves. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography. Its one thing to take pictures, its another to create art for our clients.

Please feel free to use the contact information below with any questions. We look forward to meeting you and working with you!

email: larry@larryfryphotography.com

1334770202723IMG2533sepia
IMG3348small

3 Reviews for Larry Fry Photography

Carol · Married on 06/11/2011

The vendor's service and quality was superior at our daughter's wedding. We recommend him to people who are comfortable with suggestions and flexibility. His best work is outdoor settings as we found the settings he chose were well researched and met the desired photos the bride and groom were looking for. Most of all you will find that this photographer captures the true personality of the subjects he photographs. His attention to this detail evident in his work.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Meagan · Married on 06/11/2011

Larry is the BEST! Kenny and I had Larry do our wedding photo's and we truly felt Larry was interested in us as his clients and his work reflected that. He knew what we wanted and captured our personalities to make our wedding a fun day and a unique experience. His ideas are innovative and he came up with shots that were so unique. Thank you Larry for making our wedding day into wonderful memories we love through your fabulous work.
    Meagan T.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jaymee · Married on 05/29/2010

Larry Fry was our wedding photographer, and our photos could not have been better. He took the time to find out our story and came up with so many creative ideas that I couldn't keep track! He was patient and spent as much time as needed to get some TRULY unique shots. We had fun and I get compliments on the creativeness of our wedding portraits all the time. We wanted unusual one of a kind shots. Larry was on ladders, on the ground, wherever he had to be to make the photos unique. He is extremely good natured and goes with the flow! We love our pictures! Thanks!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Larry Fry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Larry Fry Photography 1
    Book Your Engagement - Save you some cash
    Book your engagement with us - and take $500 OFF of our wedding day coverage. Remember we have one price that is all inclusive! You book your wedding with us, you get DVD, Album etc.. Come to the website - check out our program!

• Meridian, 83646 See on map