2500 N. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118 Map · Phone number

About LaPlaya Resort & Suites

The Laplaya Resort is a 238 room Ocean Front Resort located in Daytona Beach. Most of our guest rooms have a kitchenette or a full kitchen. Our Mezzanine Room will seat up to 200 persons and we offer full catering and bar services. We also have a gazebo that overlooks the ocean that is suited for wedding ceremonies, renewals, cocktail hours. We offer personal detailed service for all our guests.

gazebo
arches

2 Reviews for LaPlaya Resort & Suites

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 08/11/2012

They were so great with everything! Ask for Monica and shell take care of you. The food was some of the best reception food my husband and I have ever had. We were very pleased with how nicely everything came together and how much laplaya cared.

Thank you laplaya you made our wedding extra special!

• Mrs. Jaclyn Willson

Jaclyn · Married on 04/14/2012

This was a great place to get married at.
    Searching for the perfect Venue for my big day was probably the most difficult thing I had to do. In the first six months of my engagement I was going back and forth with several different places that didn't work out due to them being unprofessional, not returning phone calls or just not offering very much for such a huge price tag. When I came across the Laplaya Resort in Daytona I was so pleased with everything. Though it is an older hotel, the price is wonderful and the people there are very friendly and reliable. Every time I called or emailed, they always returned my emails/calls. They didn't charge outrageous prices and offered quite a bit. The view and the gazebo they have there overlooks the beach and it is incredible. I would definitely reccommend this place if you want to get alot for your money and have a decent place. It's not the ritz but it's nice and clean. They also gave us two free nights in their hotel, the Wedding guests got discounted rooms and free parking.

LaPlaya Resort & Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 60
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access