Lane & Simple

Houston, TX View map

Lane & Simple is a Houston-based and travel based bakery that specializes in delicious wedding/celebration cakes with simple and beautiful designs. Each cake and dessert is carefully crafted using high-quality and fresh ingredients, their one-of-a-kind creations are crazy delicious and globally good. With a portion of all profits contributed to supporting local non-profits and missions, Lane & Simple provides a commitment to caring for the community along with their handcrafted cakes and sweets.

The bakery's products focus on simple ingredients, prices, and customer service and include free delivery in the Houston area for larger orders. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery and setup
  • Custom design
  • Private tastings
  • Cupcakes, cookies and cake pops
  • Dessert buffet
  • Free Anniversary Cake (must book 2 weeks before anniversary date)

$6.25

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Martha H. Married on 05/10/2021

It was exactly what we wanted!

Our son is a fly fisherman & he created the perfect fly fishing groom cake?
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing Cake

We did one cake for our wedding and it was absolutely amazing!! Anthony did a great job and everyone loved it. All we had left over was half of our bottom layer....amazing coke!!! He is such a great guy and had great communication throughout the entire planning process. I’ve even had him make a birthday cake for my daughter’s 18th birthday through all of this. Highly recommended!!!
    Karen K. Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful and Delicious!

I first tasted Anthony’s cakes at a wedding that I attended in January of this year. Most wedding cakes are beautiful but don’t taste all that great. I can remember saying that this is the best cake I have ever tasted. The almond cream, lemon lavender and chocolate chip cakes were moist and delicious. As we were planning my daughter’s wedding, I reached out to Anthony to see if he delivered outside of the Houston area. We were so excited to find out that he did for such a reasonable price. We scheduled a tasting and they decided on the almond cream. My daughter also wanted a cake with cinnamon because her favorite cookie is snickerdoodle. Anthony created the perfect snickerdoodle cake. He delivered the cakes from Houston to Georgetown without hassle. Not only was the cake stunning but was delicious. Anthony is an amazing baker who is a joy to work with. He truly cares about the couple getting exactly what they want. He was especially good at following up with us during the entire process. And I love the fact that he gives a portion of his profits to local non-profits and missions. I highly recommend Anthony with Lane and Simple!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1334 Brittmoore Road Houston, TX, 77024
5045591964
Location of (Lane & Simple)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding