Landis Valley Museum

• Tellus360

2 Reviews for Landis Valley Museum

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2015

3.5

Landis Valley Museum is perfect if you are looking for a partially outdoor, rustic venue that also is elegant and romantic. You can choose to have your wedding in the Firehouse, which is amazingly adorable, or in the Yellow Barn, which is where I had mine. Just look at any photos of it to see it's charm. I don't need to describe that to you. Joyce, Linda, and Jennifer were all very easy to work with. I had a million questions and would email constantly. Sometime it would take a little bit of time to get a response, but never so much time that it affected my opinion of them (plus, they have a lot of weddings and other event to work with). They set me at ease about any issue I had and gave great recommendations for other vendors. Since I am not from the area, this was most helpful. People were concerned with the restrooms, and they're not super fancy, but they weren't made to be an event restroom. I thought they were fine. I had a perfect wedding. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be and that's thank to so many people, but most of all this amazing venue. There are so many awesome photo opportunities. I mean, we have a photo with horses! It was a perfect day.

Sent on 05/13/2015

4.2
      3.5

This vendor was very flexible with our requests, not to mention how beautiful the village is, keeping the integrity of its original form!

Sent on 07/07/2015

• Lancaster See on map
    Location of (Landis Valley Museum)