Land of Sky Media

Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Land of Sky Media

High Country Video Productions is based in Asheville, North Carolina in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Our goal is to "capture the spirit of the mountains" through time-lapse photography and video productions that merge natural beauty with modern technology to provide video edits that reflect the beauty and the excitement of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

We got our start shooting and editing video back in 2005 as a way to document some of the many incredible outdoor adventure sports that the mountains of the High Country of North Carolina had to offer.

We offer video packages for a wide-range of different events, but our specialty is western North Carolina wedding video production. All of our packages are custom tailored to each event to insure that we capture the look and feel of each occasion. We specialize in capturing the unique aspects of each Western North Carolina wedding by using high-quality cameras, gifted cinematographers, and a passion for providing the best quality wedding videos at the lowest possible prices.

We specialize in high-quality wedding video productions that incorporate multiple angles of the most important moments of your big day to make sure we capture that unique feeling for each special wedding. We strive to incorporate as many aspects of your wedding day into creative short edits that will allow you to relive your big day for years to come.

Follow Land of Sky Media on

Matt & Blythe at the Blowing Rock Country Club
Matt & Blythe at the Blowing Rock Country Club
Preparing to cut the cake at the Blowing Rock Country Club
Preparing to cut the cake at the Blowing Rock Country Club
A Blowing Rock wedding
A Blowing Rock wedding
John & Nicole's first look outside of the Deer Park Inn on the grounds of the Biltmore Estate in...
John & Nicole on the dance floor for their first dance
Mary & Mark at Bear Lake Reserve

• Videos 9

4 Reviews for Land of Sky Media

Mary · Married on 10/07/2012

Eric did a phenomenal job videoing our wedding. When I saw the short film he made set to music it blew me away - it was such a professional and artistic product. When I first saw it I watched it at least ten times a day. I can't see it without crying tears of joy - I am so excited to have it to show our children one day! He captured the beauty of western NC in the fall that I was going for. The quality was extremely high and we could not have beaten the price. I highly recommend High Country Video Productions for your wedding or event. You will be more than satisfied.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2012

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in North Carolina. Upon our first telephone conversation with Eric he was friendly and easy to work with. He kept in touch up to the months leading up to our big day. During our wedding day he was prompt and professional. When we received our wedding DVD we were very pleased and happy with his work. He uses such creativity and style, it is not the typical document and film video. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2012

Eric put together an amazing video for us that really captured the entire day. It's great to have something that you can watch and relive all the special moments from the day.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Land of Sky Media FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Floressence Flowers
    Floressence Flowers Wedding Florists

Eric and I have worked together on several weddings and I always look forward to seeing his final product of creative imagery that a photograph cant capture. his work speaks for itself! I highly recommend High Country video for the full wedding experience!

• Amanda Prince Photography
    Amanda Prince Photography Wedding Photographers

Eric is wonderful to work with and does a beautiful job capturing the day!

• WNC Weddings & Events
    WNC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Eric Crews of High Country Video is a pleasure to work with. Always professional, prompt, and flexilble - I highly recommend High Country Video!

• Asheville, 28801 See on map
    8287730738 (Other Phone Number)