8692 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

About Lanalia Shoes

Lanalia Shoes partnered with CRYSTALLIZED™- Swarovski Elements, offers designer bridal and evening shoes handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA. Worn by celebrities like Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Joeley Fisher to name a few, we are now available beyond Hollywood, on www.lanalia.com. Your Day, Your Shoes, Your Way….is our philosophy.

Craftsmanship
Our shoes are hand-sewn and handmade in the heart of Los Angeles by Mariya and her creative team who have collectively over 80 years of handmade shoe making experience. We use the finest materials made in USA and constantly challenge ourselves to find eco-friendly materials and manufacturing methods. With the human anatomy in mind, our shoes feature an altered foot bed that is built on an asymmetrical form. This increases mobility, decreases fatigue and protects the ankles.
Every Lanalia shoe has a full-length cushion of Poron, a NASA-created high-density cushioning material that adds built-in arch support. After five years, it only loses 5% of its memory, which keeps the spring in your step longer. We are one of a few footwear companies to utilize the NASA-created Poron cushioning that gained the nickname "memory foam" for its ability to retain 95% of its resiliency after years of use.
Unlike most shoes, ours are lined with the same fine quality leather that we use for the uppers. Natural materials breathe much better than synthetics allowing your feet to stay dry and cool. Our water-soluble glue is less toxic for the environment and healthier for the life of the shoe. Every shoe we create is designed to meet the lifestyle needs and fashion cravings of today's on-the-go individual. As well, our company stimulates both local and national economies as Lanalia supports and relies on many businesses in Southern California across the United States.
Philosophy
Your Day, Your Shoes, Your Way....is our philosophy. We strive to create exclusive shoes that are both luxurious and comfortable for all occasions. We offer women several choices to customize our shoes to fit their needs ranging from preferences in heel height, width and color.

Follow Lanalia Shoes on

jenosullivan201103030002
jenosullivan201103020016
jenosullivan201103030004
jenosullivan201103030002
jenosullivan201103020016

5 Reviews for Lanalia Shoes

Armine · Married on 10/10/2010

I absolutely love that Mariya goes above and beyond to accommodate the specific customization of any shoes she designs. The wedding shoes she created for my big day were not only extremely comfortable but also genuinely beautiful. Thanks again Mariya for working with my personal preference in creating my unique Cinderella shoes.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Ruthy · Married on 09/11/2010

What can I say! I'm completely enamored with the shoes. Even on a student budget I realize the cost for the merchandise is fair. I feel like a celeb with these shoes, always get noticed, they feel great and finally for my wide not so cute feet, something to help me out a whole lot. These shoes are customized to my size and width to each foot. The leather feels like a second skin and the crystals, well there's no imitation, they are clearly the real deal, make you look super fab and professional. Dress them up or dress them down. Ugh, I loooooove them!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Rebecca · Married on 09/05/2010

Lanalia Shoes made my wedding day! I felt like a true Cinderella! my Shoes had pearls and Crystals and my wedding date was embroidered inside! I have about 8 pairs of Lanalia shoes and i just knew i had to buy my perfect shoe for my wedding day since not only are they beautiful they were soooooo comfy! All my bridesmades wore Lanalia shoes it made their whole outfit! My bridesmaids thank me till this day that i did not make them wear shoes they were never going to wear again. Thank you soooo much Lanalia for making me feel and look like Cinderella!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Award

Lanalia Shoes FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes

• Rockstar White Teeth Whitening
    Rockstar White Teeth Whitening Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lanalia Shoes, great designs, quality, style and comfort! I have worked with Lanalia professionally and personally because i had to buy these shoes for myself and for my own wedding! The owner is very sweet and professional. I recommend

• 8692 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, 90211 See on map