Bellaire, TX 77401 Map · Phone number

About Lambeth Lane

Beautiful jewelry and luxurious fabrics – what could be better? When I was 11 years old, the mother of a friend taught me how to sew, and thus began my love affair with fabric - I have always loved jewelry! Imagine my delight when my 3 years old daughter, after her bedtime story, put down her story book and said, “Mom, let’s talk about jewelry!" She is definitely her mother’s daughter!

Designing and creating with textures and colors has been a passion ever since. My interest in bridal accessories began with my son’s wedding in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and continued when my grown up twenty year old daughter became obsessed with “Say Yes to the Dress”. What began as an opportunity for mother/daughter bonding developed into an enthusiasm for all things bridal. I was fascinated with the myriad creative ways to style a wedding - today’s bride has so many options from which to choose when planning her special day. I decided to incorporate this passion with my love of vintage and vintage inspired jewelry, pearls, and beautiful fabrics to create a line of lovely bridal accessories.

We specialize in hand made, one of a kind bridal sashes, hair fascinators and combs, wedding brooches, and bridal jewelry; but what we enjoy doing the most is creating custom sashes for wedding gowns or bridesmaid dresses. I am always adding luxurious designs and finds. WE LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS and will work with you to create a special one of a kimd sash or hair flower made especially for you. There are unlimited options such as rhinestone brooches, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and Swarovski rhinestones, roses, taffeta and organza flower clusters, tulle or pleated taffeta leaves, ribbon flowers.... the list goes on and on. Check my shop at www.Etsy.com/shop/LambethLane often to see what’s new and for feedback see http://www.Etsy.com/shop/Lambethlane/Feedback .

Remove username?

Are you sure you want to remove this person from your circle?

P1040975a
P1040990b
P1040975a
FacebookIconcopy

Lambeth Lane FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry