Westminster, CA 92684 Map · Phone number

About Lam + Lens Photography

I knew at a young age I wanted to do something creative with my life. Being a photographer has always been a dream of mine and after my own wedding I felt it was the perfect time to pursue my passion.

I am a fine art photographer and more than just a picture, I want to provide you with a moment. My shooting style is romantic and rustic-chic perfectly paired with elegance and refinement. I want you to look at your photos and feel like you're looking into a dream - your fairytale dream.

I am here to get to know you, tell your story and capture the little details to last you a lifetime. I want you to laugh, I want you to cry, I want you to relive the smallest and biggest of moments.

Every wedding is a blank canvas waiting to be filled with unique people, raw emotions, and personal moments. I want to create your one of a kind love story. Let me be your modern storyteller.

Follow Lam + Lens Photography on

krystina jeremy wedding 539

3 Reviews for Lam + Lens Photography

• O

Olga · Married on 08/16/2014

I am really glad we chose Michelle from Lam + Lens Photography to photograph our wedding!!! She was amazing!!! We didn't have a wedding planner, so Michelle helped us come up with the timeline to keep everything on track. She was very professional and helpful, and made sure that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. Most importantly: we love our wedding pictures!!! She was able to capture so many beautiful moments that we will be able to remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/11/2014

My photos came out lovely! And Michelle and her team were great from the first meeting to the wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ari · event on: 05/17/2014

Michelle (of Lam+Lens) is quite frankly- amazing! I love her aesthetic, and she especially knows how to capture the essence of your relationship in her photographs. If you tell her a theme or look you are going for, she is able to get that look across in the photos! Michelle knows how to work well with light, and different skin tones. In addition, Michelle edits the photos with a lot of care and attention to detail. I loved the finished product. The photos were so great we are getting published on a blog! I definitely recommend Lam + Lens!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Lam + Lens Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums