Wilmington, MA 01887 Map · Phone number

About LaLi Florals & Events

As a boutique floral design company, we specialize in celebrating the joys in life…the moments that take your breath away.

We’re not your typical flower shop—we do things differently, with our own style. We get to know you, what you’re planning for, and help you along the way as we would our closest friends.

Every design we create is beautiful, one-of-a-kind, and distinctly yours. We delight in bringing the finest elements of nature to your special day, and you can trust that we will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your vision is meticulously carried out while you relax and enjoy yourself!

We look forward to meeting with you to coordinate a truly exceptional experience!
~Lauren & Julie

steph
allison5

16 Reviews for LaLi Florals & Events

Holly · Married on 09/17/2016

I truly had a dream team of vendors helping to bring our wedding day vision to life, and Lauren and Julie of LaLi Florals were an absolute pleasure to work with. It's one thing to create a Pinterest board for inspiration--and a whole other to see *your* blooms in person. LaLi's creations were breathtaking--exactly as I had envisioned, and then some. Seeing my bouquet for the first time was such an exhilarating moment in our exciting day! Lauren and Julie did an incredible job at bringing our vision of a classic, romantic seaside art gallery wedding come to life. In all facets of our wedding day, the reality exceeded our dreams. It was so special to be able to send our wedding guests home with a table arrangement in a beautiful footed vase. A terrific keepsake!

Lauren and Julie were a pleasure to work with! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

P.S. My niece loved her flowergirl wand! It was the perfect finishing touch for our little princess.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Allison · Married on 05/21/2016

I didn’t think I wanted or needed professional flowers for my wedding, but then I ran into Julie and Lauren at an Offbeat Bride expo. I was blown away by their beautiful arrangements that fit my summer camp wedding perfectly. They came to my house on a weekend to show me tons of options for our tables, my bouquet and our attendants’ flowers. We ended up getting herbs for the tables, succulent and flower boutonnieres for the men, and gorgeous, unique cuffs with succulents for the ladies. People LOVED everything -- especially the herbs that they could take home. And Julie and Lauren made it so easy. I would hire LaLi Florals again in a second.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/12/2015

Lauren and Julie are true professionals! They helped us along every step of the way while planning our wedding, including talking through the overall look and feel, thinking outside the box, and going the extra mile to make our wedding unique and memorable. They even incorporated special mementos from each of my grandparents into my bouquet so that I could carry them with me throughout our special day. Since I wasn't particular about specific flowers, I left the bouquets and centerpieces entirely in their hands, and was absolutely WOWed!

Sent on 12/13/2015