Miami, FL 33169 Map · Phone number

About Lala'D Artistry LLC

Lala'D Beauty Artistry LLC

We at Lala'D Beauty Artistry specialize in makeup and skin care. We provide makeup services for weddings, bridal showers , baby showers , engagement photo shoots and any other events you may need makeup for. We are based in Miami Gardens, FL and are open travel to all surrounding areas .

We pride ourselves on great customer service , professionalism, beauty industry knowledge, and punctuality . We have the skill set and knowledge it takes to make you look beautiful on your special day . We are also affordable and budget friendly .

"A great makeup artist is the difference between a good look or a stunning look"

Please feel free to contact us for a quote or with any questions that you may have

Email : Laladartistmua@gmail.com

mirrorbride

1 Reviews for Lala'D Artistry LLC

• Joy

Joy · Married on 10/17/2015

Lala was incredible! She was able to complete my entire bridal party (bridesmaids, 2 MOH, Mother of the Groom & Mother of the Bride, and me). She was friendly, knowledgeable and overall amazing! She took the time to meet with me and ensure that she understood the look that I wanted for everyone. She even did a test run for my make up and allowed me to give her feedback and ask any questions. Not only did we all look FLAWLESS, the makeup LASTED the entire night!!! All of our pictures looked beautiful. I cannot recommend her enough! She is affordable and her quality is incredible.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Lala'D Artistry LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 0.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7