6000 Plumas St, Reno, NV 89599 Map · Phone number

About Lakeridge Tennis Club

Nathan "Nate" Topol built and opened the Lakeridge Tennis Club in 1978. Nate's vision was to create a higher quality of life in the greater Reno community by providing the greatest facilities available for tennis, swimming, and fitness. To accomplish that he broke ground in 1976 on the what was, at the time, an unheard of scale of construction for the Reno area. Spread over 7 acres his dream took shape on the outskirts of town to become the crown jewel of fitness for the region for many years to come.

In 2018 we are celebrating forty years of providing excellent service to the Reno community and beyond through unequaled tennis, swimming, and fitness offerings for individuals and families. Whether you're new to the area, new to the club, or a long lost friend, we hope you'll join us this year in celebrating by reaching for greater levels of health, well being, and happiness.

• Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
  • Calafuria Reno
  • SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport
  • The Elevated Estate

4 Reviews for Lakeridge Tennis Club

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2013

We held my daughters wedding reception at the Center Court Grill. The staff was professional and friendly, the service the fabulous. The food was the best we have had at any reception. I would suggest Lakeridge Center Court Grill for any event you are hosting. I can't say enough good things about Chef Dave and his staff. Dave suggested a DJ that was wonderful and had ALL of the music choices my daughter requested and did an amazing job. A hidden gem with a great location, easy to get into and out of with good parking. I would give them 5 out of 5 stars and let everyone know what a wonderful place it is to host an event, so perfect for a wedding reception and price is comparable if not better than other venues we looked at. They were so easy to work with to take care of the planning and so flexible. The pictures were amazing, beautiful location for evening. Since hosting my daughters reception there we have gone in frequently for lunch because the quality of the food is so good and service is second to none. I just can't say enough nice things about Lakeridge and their staff. I am so happy Lakeridge was suggested to me, if you choose Lakeridge Center Court Grill you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Charity · Married on 06/04/2011

I had the most beautiful wedding here. I also loved the food. We had our engagement pictures taken here. We also lived here at one time. It was the most perfect wedding site for us. I would have it there again because the staff was so amazing and flexible. They pretty much allowed me to do what I wanted.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Rhonda · Married on 05/15/2010

We held our reception in The Center Court Grill. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful. They were very accommodating about whatever we wanted to do. We were able to show a DVD montage of the wedding couple on the 7 TV screens mounted around the room. The food cost was very reasonable and they only charge a $200 set-up fee for the use of the room. We never received a contract, but they came through with everything promised. The only downside is that with more than 100 people, one or two tables will not have a view of the dance floor. Also, would recommend asking them to place the plates of wedding cake out on a table for guests to help themselves. They served the cake to those that were seated, but since a third of the guests were on the dance floor, they missed out.

Sent on 05/19/2010

• 6000 Plumas St Reno, NV, 89599 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lakeridge Tennis Club)