Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals

Chelan, WA View map

Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals is a full service wedding event provider. We supply everything you need for your event and offer delivery and set-up extra convenience.

Our growing inventory of high quality rentals includes china, tableware, glassware, flatware, food service items, specialty linens, tables, chairs, wedding decor including vintage items, heaters, tents, dance floors, and portable bars.

Please visit our website to see our rental catalog, request a quote or to make an appointment to visit our showroom.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
2.9
  • Sergey
    Sergey Married on 06/22/2019

Professional and Timely Stage Rental

We contacted Jeff and Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals when our previous vendor for a stage canceled on us unexpectedly. Jeff was great in communicating and putting together a quote for us to have a stage ready for our wedding, which was about 6 weeks away. We rented the 20x20 stage, which fit our band of 9 musicians very well.

Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals came and set up the stage early the morning of the wedding at our venue and then arrived to pick it up the next day. Jeff was easy to talk to and great to work with, and we appreciate Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals coming through for us in the clutch.

Thank you for our making our day great!

Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals's reply:

Hi Sergey! Thanks so much for the shout out. We appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and Mallory!
  • User2411510 2+ years ago
    They have a great selection (though all I ended up renting was 2 round tables as my venue only had rectangles) and it was really reasonable for what I needed. They delivered a couple days before the wedding and picked up the day after! Super convenient!!
    Stacy Married on 05/06/2017
    Jeff did a great job setting up our drapery & lights, it looked exactly the way I wanted it & he was quick to put it up & take down. The things I wish they had during our decision making is to have a list of all their products with pictures and pricing on their website. This was crucial for me because we had a very strict budget we needed to stay in and because I couldn't look on the website to price things out I had to email numerous times back in forth to get pricing quotes which was very exhausting on my part. Also, when we met I asked if they had a binder of pictures so we can see the setup of past events they have done, he said they are working on it but we were never provided photos to help us make our decision. The communication may not be the greatest but Jeff does deliver on making it look beautiful so all in all it was worth it and we could not have been happier.

Real Weddings

• Colin & Terra
    22 photos · 08/18/2018

Sweet Crumbs Sweet Crumbs Wedding Cakes

Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals is the premier vendor for wedding rentals in the area. They are current on wedding trends and offer a wide array to choose from. They are definitely the place for all things wedding!

4550 Navarre Coulee Rd Chelan, WA, 98816
Location of (Lake Chelan Wedding Rentals)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding