9 West Birch St., Walla Walla, WA 99362 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Laila Bridal Studio

Laila Bridal Studio is a dress and attire business based in Walla Walla, Washington. Laurie Haluska, who owns the studio, has 40 years in the industry with extensive experience in professional design and costuming. Finding your dream dress is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. Let Laurie help you find or create the dress of your dreams.

Laila Bridal Studio works with a wide variety of brides. Some brides, for instance, may want to wear a family member’s old gown, but would prefer to personalize it or make it more modern in style. Laurie can help you accomplish that. If you would instead like to create your very own customized gown, you will have many color, fabric, and silhouette options available to design the dress of your dreams. There are also plenty of gowns available in the shop that can be altered if necessary. In addition to bridal gowns, the shop also features gowns for bridesmaids, flower girls, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom. Laurie’s shop is also filled with accessories such as:

• Bridal belts

Laila Bridal Studio 5
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 01/04/2019

Laurie is a magician!

Every time I went in for a fitting at Laila Bridal Studio felt like a Cinderella moment. The wedding was out of town, so Laurie was one of the few Walla Walla vendors we used, and I feel so fortunate to have found her! She is truly so talented at what she does, whether designing for bridal, quinceañera, debutante or local theatre! If you visit her shop you can even see press clippings from when she worked on the costumes for Star Wars, which is pretty cool. Her prices are very reasonable given her many years of expertise, and she is a perfectionist in the best sense of the word. I brought in an old gown from David's Bridal that had been dormant in the closet for years, and she was able to totally transform it into exactly what I always dreamed, making countless alterations over the course of many months so that it fit perfectly, hand sewing the lace and adding these delicate silk buttons. Everything was flawless, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the other lovely details that escape my ability to accurately describe as someone whose only real exposure to fabrics and sewing comes from Project Runway! She is so knowledgeable, I even asked her assistant to take a video on my phone of Laurie lacing up the corset back so that my bridesmaids would be able to follow along with her instructions the day of the wedding, which worked wonderfully. I received so many compliments about my customized dress, and it was amazing to wear something so one-of-a-kind that was actually sketched on a pad of paper and then beautifully tailored just for me. In our era of fast fashion, I don't think that's an experience many of us enjoy very often, and I'm just so appreciative that I got to for my long-awaited wedding. Thank you, Laurie! Best of luck with everything!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Laila Bridal Studio 6
    Laila Bridal Studio 7
    Laila Bridal Studio 8
    Laila Bridal Studio 9
    Laila Bridal Studio 10

Mckenzie Lynn · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent Quality

Laurie and her team were wonderful. They custom made a veil for me that was exactly what I had been dreaming of and were so kind and thoughtful. When I had a total anxiety attack about choosing the right dress they helped me come in 3 months before my wedding and allowed me to frantically try on 5 other dresses before I finally realized that the dress I had chosen was the one I was meant to wear. They were understanding and kind and encouraging. I so appreciated that!
    The work and attention to detail that Laurie put in ensured that I looked as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day and they really helped make my dream a reality. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Laila Bridal Studio FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Full Refund, Partial Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Laila Bridal Studio 1
    Sample Gown Discount
    Brides that buy gowns straight off our rack receive a 10% discount off the FULL price! Make an appointment today to see what we have in stock! No coupon required!
  • Laila Bridal Studio 2
    Local Brides
    Local Brides that buy from us receive a complimentary 10% off discount for the gown of her dreams, including a veil and any jewelry that she desires! Stop on in to find the dress for the big day! No coupon required!

• 9 West Birch St. Walla Walla, Washington, 99362 See on map
    Closed Sundays and Mondays Walk-in Hours: Wed-Fri 3:30pm-5:30pm & Sat 12pm-3pm All other times by appointment only