Lisa Ave, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ladybug Photography

Sisters Margaret Heinke and Natalie Colbert time, have photographed many weddings on the south shore and beyond. Their modern, photojournalistic approach captures the true quality of your wedding day.

Both Margaret and Natalie have an extensive photography and art educational background. The sisters have had the privilege of photographing many couples on their most important day.

2 Reviews for Ladybug Photography

Casey · Married on 06/13/2015

Marge & Natalie! I can't even explain how amazing they are! Not only are they the best photographers but are but also amazing, down to earth, and so fun to work with!
    We first met them for our engagement photo session. Prior to getting them done I was a little anxious about getting such intimate photos done, but as soon as we met they immediately made us feel so comfortable and we pretty much laughed throughout the session which made for very awesome photos. The engagement session breaks the ice for the upcoming wedding photos. The day of the wedding, As soon as I walked in with my gown on, they both gave me huge hugs, settled my nerves and it was truly like they were family just taking our photos! I have already, and will continue to recommend Lady Bug to all of my family and friends

Sent on 09/16/2015

These two women do an amazing job with their photography! I was absolutely blown away by how much I adored my wedding pictures. They are so flexible and do not offer the typical 8 hour package deal which is totally unnecessary and expensive! They have a minimum of two hours so you may choose to have them for the most important parts of your wedding day. This was so perfect. I would recommend them to anyone and one of my friends is having them photograph her wedding as well!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Ladybug Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Flair! Floral & Event Design
    Flair! Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

Ladybug Photography are extremely talented pros that will capture your wedding day memories . Ectremely easy to work with, flexible & amazing!

• Lisa Ave Plymouth, Massachusetts, 02360 See on map