Leicester, NC 28748 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lady Luck Flower Farm

It is such a great privilege to bring your floral visions to life! We love doing weddings and believe that seasonal flowers are the perfect way celebrate and honor this remarkable occasion. We grow, tend and arrange each blossom with integrity and soul.

We grow over four acres of beautiful blooms for our own floral designs and do-it-yourself couples. We are 100% organic and grow a variety of annuals, perennials and woody shrubs.

We work best for the couple that does not have a specific flower desire, but is willing to go with the seasonal beauty of what is blooming on their date.

Our designs are a reflection of the seasons. We start each arrangement with a walk through the wilds around farm for inspiration from Mother Nature, then head into the fields to harvest what is in bloom. The natural beauty of foraged and local flowers combine in such an elegant way- a most sustainable way to commemorate your union!

Follow Lady Luck Flower Farm on

ssbarndecorwerk

12 Reviews for Lady Luck Flower Farm

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Best flowers for my wedding!

We placed a last minute order for buckets of picked flowers and the staff at Lady Luck were very helpful. They gave me an idea of how many flowers I was looking at getting and sent an invoice over promptly. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and it was so much fun to get a mix of so many different types. We used them in bud vases and buckets to make my wedding venue perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2018

Such a wonderful local NC business to support. I was a little bit nervous signing up for 4 buckets of flowers for my wedding. I didn't really know what to expect. THEY WERE GORGEOUS! Easy to work with, practically read my mind and helped my create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you again for the beautiful blooms!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Lady Luck Flower Farm's reply:

Aww so happy to hear Ashley! Thanks so much!!

Ana · Married on 10/21/2017

The views are gorgeous and Katie and Mike are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lady Luck Flower Farm Pricing

Lady Luck Flower Farm Price Rates

Lady Luck Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• Leicester, 28748 See on map