Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

12 Reviews for Lady Fingers

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2009

The cake was amazing! We looked at several cake vendors in the Charleston area and this one certainly "took the cake" with best flavor and price. Stacy was very open to our ideas about design and flavors. For the rehearsal dinner, she made a red velvet flavored groom's cake for my husband, the Univ of Tennessee VOLS enthusiast. The cake was shaped like a Tennessee "T" and Stacy switched out the red cake color for orange to make it UT through and through. Bryan loved it!
    The ceremony cake was three different tiers of delicious! I am not a chocolate fan but they have the best choclate ganache cake I have every tasted! In addition to the great cake at the ceremony, the package includes a fresh "topper" cake to be sent to you on your one year anniversary in any flavor you choose... this way you can "have your cake and eat it too!" No freezer burnt cake to eat a year later!

Sent on 06/14/2009

Laura · Married on 09/27/2008

Our cake was beautiful. We asked them to design the cake like stacked up present boxes. When we entered the terrace many guests asked where the cake was...the cake looked so much like presents they didn't realize it was a cake.

When we did our tasting I loved the chocolate cake. It was so moist. I didn't really like any of the frostings but that didn't surprise me because I really don't like frosting. When we ate our actual wedding cake I completely changed my mind about frosting. We ordered butter cream frosting and it was unbelievable! The frosting was so creamy and good (it didn't taste too heavy or gritty).

Sent on 04/27/2008

Stacey · Married on 10/20/2007

They created exactly what I wanted and it looked great. WOuld definatly recomemed them!!!

Sent on 11/10/2007