164 Ladd Hill Road, Belmont, NH 03220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ladd Hill Gardesn

Ladd Hill Gardens is a full service Wedding Florist serving the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Lynn Casey and Leslie Piper are proud to offer over 40 years of combined experience in bridal work. Bridal work is all we do. Each bride is important and unique and our only desire is to meet her special needs. From planning to picking up after the wedding, each step is carefully choreographed for our bride's peace of mind. Service to the bride is our number one priority.

7 Reviews for Ladd Hill Gardesn

Theresa · Married on 10/22/2011

I wish I could give more than 5 stars, because they are just that FABULOUS. When I was planning my wedding, choosing a florist was a no-brainer because Lynn and Leslie had done the flowers for both of my sisters weddings as well. They are super nice, funny and accommodating. I showed up for our first meeting with some vague ideas and a very general plan for centerpieces, and they came up with AWESOME ideas that I never would have thought of. Their flower arrangements are truly spectacular, breath-taking, and exceed expectations every time. The day of the wedding, I had a huge glitch with the table numbers, and they miraculously fixed everything for me without stressing me out at all. I had a gorgeous venue, but they really brought it to life with all their special touches. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2011

The ladies at Ladd Hill Gardens were great to work with. We met and talked about all possibilities and what I thought I wanted. When something had to change because of time of year or price they had a lot of ideas and recommendations that were helpful. They also were great with changing the price when budget became an issue. They also had great recommendations for other vendors in the area. My linens and centerpiece decor were found through them.
    Again great to work with and so helpful. And the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Robin · Married on 10/01/2011

Lynn at Ladd Hill was AMAZING. She provided us with a bouquet for me, a bout. for my husband, and two bout's and two corsages for our parents. She also gave us buckets of gorgeous flowers from her garden so we could fill 12 mason jars. She even arranged the flowers in buckets into groups so that we could DIY the jars very quickly. I cannot say enough about how beautiful my flowers were. This was one of my favorite parts of our day. Lynn grows flowers in her gardens and uses them for weddings to help keep costs down for the bride and groom. This also allows for a rustic/garden feel for your wedding. She will also order flowers if you prefer this, although we went with her garden flowers. We paid 200 for everything. What a steal!

Sent on 10/18/2011