On-Site Services, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number

About Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist

Make your wedding day less stressful by having your hair and makeup artist come to you! Lacey has undergone extensive training in hair and makeup artistry and has over 10 years of experience specializing in the areas of bridal, photography, tv/film, video, runway and events. She is professional, dependable, detail oriented and very passionate about her work, so you can be sure she will make you look and feel your best on your big day! Lacey also offers airbrush makeup and tattoo cover. Lacey provides services throughout Minnesota and South Dakota.

Please go to my website for more information and photos of my work.

Follow Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist on

liz3
liz1

20 Reviews for Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist

Hilary · Married on 10/15/2016

Lacey + her team did an amazing job with my wedding hair and make up. Everything looked natural yet lasted all day through the tears, hugs, and laughter (seriously I cried from happiness like every 15 min.) The up do's on my bridesmaids were tasteful + fantastic and I can't recommend air brush make up enough!

• Becca

Becca · Married on 07/16/2016

Lacey Mae did an AMAZING job on the day of my wedding! Leading up to the day, I had my trial run with hair + make.up, had showed Lacey a few different pictures of how I wanted my hair + make.up done, and she nailed it!! The day of, I couldn't have been more happy with not only how my hair + make.up turned out but with my bridesmaids, mom, my mother.in.law, and my 2 daughters. Lacey even took making the schedule for the girls off my plate and had it all ready to go for me the day of the wedding so the girls knew what time we were starting and what time to expect to get their services done. I highly recommend having Lacey Mae and her assistance come and do your hair + make.up for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything you had done and you're extremely talented Lacey!!

• User5501950 · 2+ years ago

Lacey Mae is a phenomenal makeup artist! I would highly recommend her, if I could, I would have her do my makeup everyday!
    Lacey Mar takes the time to make sure you look beyond perfect on your special day! LOVE HER!

Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up
    Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lacey is THE MAKEUP ARTIST in the Twin Cities. You will be forever glad you hired her for your Big day. :)

• On-Site Services Sioux Falls, 57106 See on map