Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About La Vinci Productions

We create videos that capture the feel, the emotion, and the fun of your wedding day. No two clients or two weddings are exactly the same. We are lucky to get to know our clients and share in their special day. In return, we make them beautiful videos that they can watch and relive their wedding day.

Follow La Vinci Productions on

wedding reel thumb 2015

• Videos 5

11 Reviews for La Vinci Productions

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

LaVinci Productions did our wedding in Cape May NJ 8/6/16. They were recommended by our photographer Aleksey Photographs ( if you need a photographer consider using him, he is fantastic !). LaVinci was prompt , flexible professional, and affordable. They made the entire process very easy and listened to our ideas for our day. He even tailored our package to suit our needs. The video and highlight video came out beautiful and they made a few copies for family I would highly recommend them to do any wedding. We lived working with them ??

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2016

I used Mike from La Vinci Productions to shoot my wedding and while I have yet to receive my trailer or full video, I already know that I will love it. Mike and his team were absolutely amazing, making sure that my husband and I as well as our family and friends were captured without feeling surrounded and accommodated to every need. Mike was quick to respond throughout the entire process and made me feel like I made the right choice going with La Vinci. As soon as I receive my video, I will be sure to return to comment on the final product!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Darren · Married on 05/15/2015

Mike our videographer was excellent. Prompt, professional, and very experienced. He knows how to capture the right moments without being in the way.

Sent on 12/13/2015

La Vinci Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• ShutterBooth New Jersey
    ShutterBooth New Jersey Photo Booths

We met Mike from La Vinci Productions at an event and we saw his great style shooting an amazing birthday party. He had a true heart for his craft and it really showed!

• ShutterBooth New Jersey