La Tulipe

W63 N633A Washington Ave., Cedarburg, WI 53012 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About La Tulipe

Local to Cedarburg, Wisconsin, full-service floral and event design company La Tulipe specializes in wedding floral arrangements. La Tulipe is dedicated to serving weddings of all sizes, styles, and budgets, and endeavors to fill and enhance your event space with unique high-quality floral products that fully realize your wedding vision.

Products Offered

La Tulipe can accommodate the needs of any wedding theme, style, or budget. Consultants are happy to provide a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and La Tulipe’s approach to floral design. Upon booking, consultants will craft a floral design uniquely suited to your taste and preferences. A vast selection of floral centerpieces, floral installations, ribbons, escort cards, and table arrangements are available for your customization. Rentals for your florals can also be provided, including draping, chuppahs, arches, pedestals, candelabras, vases, votives, and manzanita and birch branches. All rental items are available in a variety of colors and designs. Delivery, set up, and clean up services can be provided depending on your wedding’s location. The following floral products can be crafted for all weddings, and special requests are encouraged:

• Aisle decor

La Tulipe 2
La Tulipe 3

Alyssa Sherer · Married on 09/22/2018

Better My Pinterest Board

La Tulipe was phenomenal! I met with her early on with my mother and my mother-in-law, and we all fell in love with her business. I had minimal knowledge of flowers/greenery. I only knew what colors and style/vibe I wanted - so she was able to put things together based on images I showed her. She captured my floral vision from things I pinned on my Pinterest Board and brought them to life. Everything was even more beautiful than I had imagined. She also let us borrow vases for the bridal party's bouquets at the head table, which I had completely forgotten about. She was easy to communicate with, reasonably priced for the excellent quality of product she delivered, and was fun to work with. I highly recommend La Tulipe to beautify your event, no matter what the occasion. Thanks so much!!!

La Tulipe 4

Mari · Married on 07/26/2018

Vicki is the best to work with - her flowers are high quality - it is now a week after my wedding and my flowers still look perfect! I gave Vicki a budget (and it was a small one) and she was willing to work with any size budget and gave me a beautiful bouquets that looked like they cost twice the amount I paid for them. She also was so easy to work with - I live in a different city and that did not cause any issues, she personally delivered the flowers, and ensured they got through my big day. When my bridesmaids saw them they said "Oh these are beautiful!!". I doubled my bouquets to use also as my table centerpieces and Vicki ensured that we had the appropriate vases etc. She also is just great fun to talk to. I would use her in a heartbeat again. Great design and quality shows. Thank you Vicki for making my day great!!

La Tulipe FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 251.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 74.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,558.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Relics Vintage Rentals
    Relics Vintage Rentals Photo Booths

Vicky is such a kind business owner. Her arrangements are beyond gorgeous! We've had such a great experience working with her in the past.

• W63 N633A Washington Ave. Cedarburg, Wisconsin, 53012 See on map
    262-456-3962 (Phone number)
    4143333646 (Other Phone Number)
    Studio hours. By appointment only.