600 La Torretta Blvd, Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa

Say “I do” in Paradise

The awe-inspiring Lake Conroe provides the most beautiful setting for your wedding. Imagine a spectacular Texas sunset over the water creating the perfect backdrop for your ceremony. Or choose a flip-flop, lakeside wedding at our beach with a peaceful and romantic service. From intimate affairs to joyous extended-family gatherings, you'll create a lifetime of beautiful memories when you say your "I dos" at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe. Your dedicated planning manager will be by your side from day one to help create the wedding day you've always envisioned. From full-service onsite catering to partnering with local photographers, florists, and entertainment providers. If you have always dreamed of saying “I do” in paradise, look no further than Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe.

Now Booking Weddings for July 2020 and Beyond

lt panoramic ariel rear w saturation bump 51 374345 1562094643

14 Reviews for La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa

Jenene · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Room Block

We used La Torretta for our hotel wedding room block because of its proximity to Olde Dobbin Station. We had a huge group of people for the entire weekend, and they were very friendly and accommodating. Monica was very helpful in getting our room block set up, and answered about a million questions from us along the way. The hotel itself is beautiful, and a great space for large groups with families and children. We definitely took advantage of all the amenities, and had a blast! Thanks Monica and La Torretta!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Maryann · Married on 09/10/2016

Excellent all the way. We were well taken care of and the staff we worked with (Mariyah and Chelsa) were very responsive. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding location with the lake as a background.

We decided to reduce our guest count after we paid off our balance and they were able to give us so much more. And their red velvet cakes are just divine. Just as yummy as my wedding cake (separate vendor).

Thank you All at La Torretta for making September 10, 2016 a memorable day for my husband and I. ??

Sent on 09/23/2016

Adriana · Married on 05/23/2015

I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at La Torretta and stayed in one of the tower suites the night of my wedding. They provided the catering, liquor service and linens. The food was absolutely AMAZING! I also got my hair and makeup done at the Spa. I originally had planned for my ceremony to be in the Wedding Circle right by the lake, but it started raining, so they provided a backup room in case of inclement weather. It was right next to the Wedding Circle and had big windows facing the lake, so it worked out! Mariyah was a big help in making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The reception area was beautiful as well. We were in the Venice ballroom, which has a big, sparkly chandelier. They provided overnight accommodations for guests so they didn't have to drive after a long night and drinking. They also got to take advantage of the awesome resort amenities (putt putt, lazy river, pool, etc) with a waived fee. If you're looking to get married on Lake Conroe, La Torretta is the place to go!

Sent on 06/05/2015

La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 550
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 23
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, August, November, December

• 600 La Torretta Blvd Montgomery, TX, 77356 See on map
    9364484400 (Other Phone Number)