20-22 High st, Waltham, MA 02453 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 4

About La Reine Bridal

Congratulations on your engagement! This is one of the most exciting times of your life and we look forward to being a part of your special day. La Reine provides unparalleled service and selection. Our location boasts more than 300 bridal gowns that vary in price from $1,000 to $16,000! It is our goal to outfit brides for every budget and style and our location is perfect for those in the city and the suburbs. We also have a huge selection of veils and other Bridal accessories. From ball gowns to sheaths, strapless to sleeves, bling to simplicity. we have it all!

Follow La Reine Bridal on

• Videos 1

97 Reviews for La Reine Bridal

Katie · Married on 04/05/2019

Great shop

I went to La Reine with a list of dresses to try on, and they sadly didn't have any of them. I was so worried the appointment would be a waste of time. Darlene let me look through the stock and pick dresses that caught my eye. I found 2 that I loved and she helped me make the (surprise) decision. She was really responsive, professional, and kind. I bought off the rack and they kept my dress at the shop until I was ready for alterations.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Silvia · Married on 06/03/2018

I purchased my wedding dress from La Reine nine months before my wedding day. It was the second store I tried, and the first dress my consultant selected for me was my dream dress. I told her my image and she found the perfect dress; she even knew more of what I was looking for than I did. I did not buy the dress there that day as I wanted to go home and sleep on it, but I did go back a couple days later to purchase the dress. Since I bought that exact dress and didn’t need to order a different size, I did receive a small discount for buying it off the shelf. My dress was so gorgeous, I wish I could wear it over and over again. I did also go back several months later to purchase a crinoline slip from La Reine, which they were very helpful with too. Absolutely every single associate I encountered in the store was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend La Reine for your wedding dress as their selection is one of the biggest I have seen and they have excellent customer service!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

I had a great experience working with the ladies at La Reine Bridal! I got married last October and found my wedding dress there. The dress was so beautiful and exactly what I was dreaming about for my big day! The ladies were listened to what I was looking for and were patient when I was trying on the dress. The dress arrived very promptly and was reasonably priced. I loved everything about my wedding dress except that I could only wear it for one day. ☺

Sent on 02/25/2018

La Reine Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 20-22 High st Waltham, 02453 See on map
    7818990437 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday & Thursday 11 - 8 Wednesday & Friday 11 - 7 Saturday 10 - 6 Sunday and Monday CLOSED